C.12 (part three)

Like I was saying it's like the longer I make a chapter the less comments. Lls?

||Tati||

Kayla is upstairs asleep. Anthony is in the bathroom taking a bath. I have to leave early in the morning and I pray that Kayla does not do anything stupid.

||Camille||

"Babe.."

"Yeah?" August asked

"Is everything alright?" I asked him

"Yeah."

"You seem like something is on your mind. I'm sorry for everything that happen earlier. It was all my fault. I should have never accused you of cheating on me with Kayla."

"Camille." He spoke

"Yes?" I asked

"I'm going ta be honest with you right na." I nodded.

"Aight, the first night I seen my son for the first time me him, Kayla, and my mama went out ta lunch. I had no clue they was hea'. We went shoppin' then I dropped them off. I came back hea we got into it then I went to a bar and smoked. I was high an drunk I ended up finding whea she lived and I fucked ha. We been fuckin' alot lately. We was fuckin on Ants birthday an you caught us at a bad time. Then we was fuckin' today in da bathroom." He said

....

"Don't cry baybeh." He hugged me

"August, you're... I don't even know. I guess cheating on pregnant women is just your thing."

"I'm sorry."

"I don't care about your sorry's August. I'm done." I got up only to be pulled back by him.

"You really gon' leave me? Afta all this time?"

"I'm done for now. I'm coming back, but I need a break for now. I'll be back in a month tops."

He didn't say anything.

I packed my bag, crying my eyes out. I went and kissed him, he hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"Call me wheneva you get whea' you goin." He told me. I nodded and left.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Chris commenting on your pictures for what?" Daveontae asked

"I don't know baby!" I laughed

"Obviously you do if ya ass laughing." He grabbed my phone and looked to see that I was playing a game.

"Now give me my fucking phone back before I kill you!"  I snatched my phone back

He flipped me over on my back. "Remember... We both killers." He spread my legs apart and crawled between them and started grinding into me.

"Baby, the kids are right there." I said reffering to them sitting on the floor watching TV.

He picked me up. "Esha... Turn the TV up louder so y'all can hear it aight?" Daveontae told her and she did so. He carried me to the room. Closed and locked the door. He roughly through me on the bed and pulled my clothes off. He attacked my body first pleasuring my body with his mouth and then his dick. After it was all over our martesses were on the floor, pillows every where, lamp broke, and a hole in the wall.

Tonight was the best sex i've had in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE.