C.43 (part three)

||Chris Brown||

We just got to the club and everything is going fine. Daveontae and August straightened out that little issue they had earlier, they followed us here and the dance competitions is about to start now .

||Daveontae||

"Hey." I felt someone rub on my back. I turned to see some girl that looked hella familiar. I looked at her confused

"You don't remember me?" She smiled

"Should I?"

"We met back in LA a few years back..."

"Uhhh?"

"At the hotel in the lobby? You had a crazy pregnant girlfriend at the time?" She laughed

"Awh yeah." I chuckled "You was about to get ya ass beat."

"So, how's everything been going?"

"I don't really know you for me to tell you how something is going." I told her

"Well.. Why don't you chill with me tonight, you can get to know me very well."

||Kayla Phillips||

"Next up is Chris Brown! Give it up for Chris Brown everybody!" The DJ cheered

Chris walked up there smiling. They started playing Drown In It by him and R.Kelly.

He shook his head laughing. "What the hell I'm supposed to do to this song?"

"Get a girl and handle that!" The DJ yelled to him

"I got a girl." Chris laughed. The DJ shrugged. Chris grabbed some girl from the crowd and started rolling walking around. He pulled her in close to him. He picked her up and grinded into her, and then laid her on the ground and basically dried humped her to the beat. She wrapped her arms around his neck and then wrapped her legs around him. He picked her up and then laid down on his back. This girl started rolling her hips on him. Chris stood up and brushed his lips against her forehead and trialed it down to her neck. She put her arm around his neck. He then stopped and laughed.

"WOW! Give it up for Chris Brown and this lovely young lady!"

Everybody started clapping and stuff. "Chris! You did good. You was getting it, boy. Better be glad Kae didn't see you doing this shit." I laughed

"You feeling yo drink a little too much but I couldn't take it serious." He laughed "Kae know how me and her get it."

"Hell... Mhm."

"Now... We're going to have Jamal and his girlfriend!!"

I seen Jamal step onto the dance floor smiling. "Come on." He waved me over

"I'm not your girlfriend though." I semi yelled

"I know.. But they think we date. Come on." He said. I looked and heard the crowd rooting me on so I got out there. The beat started playing to Persian Rugs by PARTYNEXTDOOR

A chair came sliding onto the floor from the audience.  Jamal grabbed it and sat in it. I shook my head. "No!"
He motioned for me to come over to him. I did and the music finally started.

||August Alsina||

I sat here with Camille watching everyone dance. Now we're watching Kayla and that Jamal nigga.

||Kayla Phillips||

I sat on Jamal's lap looking into his eyes as I rolled my hips on him and he tightly gripped them, while he was biting his bottom lip. I stood up and turned around and sat back on him and rolled in a rhythm that would match the rhythm and beat of the song. I felt. I then felt him rise and Jamal stand up and he told me to sit in the seat. I did. He grabbed my legs and lifted them into the air causing me to slide out of the seat a bit and then he bent down and kissed me. My eyes got so wide. Why? Why lord?
He then trailed his lips down to my stomach. He put his arms on each side of me and you know "dry humped" me.. Hard! He would stay with the beat. When ever the beat changed his thrust would too! Lord. Have. Mercy. On. Me. And. My. Hormones.  The Song ended and he helped me up. Everyone was cheering and saying Jamal's name. I laughed.

"I need some drinks." I said leaning on him.

"I do too." He chuckled. We walked over to the bar and ordered drink, after drink, after drink. I felt someone tap me on my shoulder.I turned around to see August. I just stared at him

"You not gonna say nothin?" He asked

"What?"

"Y'all did good out thea doin y'al luh dance." He said

"Ahaha... Yeah right. I-if you.. Over here to start something just go." I shooed him off and turned back to Jamal whom was just drinking his drink. I seen August and Camille walk past us and we carried on what we had been doing.
~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE