C.64 (part two)

Wednesday...

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

I was standing by the door waiting for August to get here."Hey." I smiled at August and Kayla as they walked into the door. "I'm glad y'all could make it." I said not knowing Kayla was going to be here.

They just looked at me and walked past me and sat in a chair. August pulled Kayla on his lap and held her tight.

"India Bailey?"

"Yes!" I stood up and walked to the back with August and I guess Kayla following behind. We got in the room and got settled. It felt awkward being silent so I broke it. "How've y'all been?" I asked. Nobody answered.

"The irrelevant baby mama talking to you." Kayla said to August mugging the hell out of me. He whispered something in her ear.

"Nah, you talk to her." Kayla laughed. "Hell. She ain't talking to me. She talking to you and that baby she got in her.. How are y'all.. You and the baby. Not me." She laughed trying to be funny.

"Well she wants to be 'funny' then August... How have you been?"

"Chillin' with my wife an kids."

I giggled. "I used to watch that show. But that's cool, I didn't know y'all was married already?." I said making a point

"We gettin' married, nothins about ta make us not get married befo be do so she my wife. Pro'lem?"

"Oh no." I said. Just then the doctor walked in. He began talking, said I'm 11 weeks and so forth and then he asked if we had any questions.

"Yes Mr. Alsina?"

"I want you ta take a DNA test, I want ta kno if this baybeh really mine?" He said.

"What?! Are you serious August! This is your child. I'm not another Camille."

"You tried ta fuck up what me an Kayla had so I don't kno.. Anyways. When can y'all do one?"

"Well let me explain how it works.. Paternity testing can be done between the 10th and 12th weeks of pregnancy through a procedure called chorionic villus sampling or CVS. CVS is an invasive testing procedure that requires a sample of chorionic villi to be collected from the uterus. This test involves a needle being inserted into the mother's abdomen or through the cervix by way of the vagina to collect the sample. A doctor's consent is needed before CVS testing can occur. Which, I am that doctor. You will need to go to a a Disease Control Center  to get this done, and since you are eleven week you would need do this as soon as possible. I can call and set you an appointment for Friday, or I can schedule it for exactly a week from now."

"What's t-"

"The risks?" The doctor finished my question. "Well... As the name suggests. Is a procedures that could potentially be harmful to the baby. According to a report on CVS is done by the Centers for Disease Control, these procedures put mothers at higher risk for miscarriage. There is also a small risk of limb deficiency -- improper or incomplete formation of a limb, usually a finger or toe -- associated with CVS, with the risk increasing the earlier in the pregnancy the procedure is performed."

I looked at August. He looked back at me and shrugged. "Yeah... She's gonna get that done." He said OBVIOUSLY not caring that I could loose this baby. I've already lost three. Now I might loose another one.

"Alright. Fine." I got off the bed and grabbed my purse and walked over to August.
"You're an asshole!" I said and walked out.

||August Alsina||

"AN YOU A HOE ASS BITCH FUCK YOU!" I yelled as she walked out of the room. She turned back around. "You already did." She said with a straight face, and doc. Friday's fine. So this asshole can see that this child's his." She walked out. Me and Kayla left and I took her shopping. She's been quiet since the doctor came in talking about all of the stuff he was talking about. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could re-do shit.
This is the SECOND person that fucking drugged me to have sex with me. This shits getting ridiculous.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla?" I heard a feel voice behind me. I turned around to see Chris.

"Hey." I said and walked away.

"What you here doing though?" I heard him following me

"I'm shopping with my fiance. August? The one that beat your ass before? He can do it again if you don't leave me the fuck alone." I laughed getting angrier by his presence.

"Kayla. You done really grew up over the years." He chuckled "Ya mouth got smarter, body got thicker, an I'm digging th-"

"WHAT'S GOIN ON OVA HEA?!" August came over grabbing me. I took that as my que to walk away.

GOTDAMMIT! I CAN NEVER BE FUCKING HAPPY, OR HAVE PEACE BECAUSE OF DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS FROM THE LAST SHOWING UP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.