C.25

||Kayla Phillips||

"Yo what's going on?" Marion approached me
"Damn.. You pregnant again? By who?" He looked at my stomach.

I wiped my eyes. "August... And August."

"Gotcha." He said and opened the door.

We walked in seeing Camille on top of August as they was kissing away.

"Kill the mothafuckin' visual." Marion said with anger in his voice.

"Kayla.. Go in the kitchen." He said. I went in the hallway

"Excuse me little lady." He tapped   Camille on the shoulder. She stopped kissing August and turned away. He pointed to the seat beside August and she got off his lap.

August scrunched up his face. "Marion?" He asked seeming clueless

"Yung... You need to get outta here forreal." He pointed to the door with his thumb.

"Nigga... Fuck you." August chuckled "I should still beat ya ass fa' whatchu did in highschool. I loved Briana hoe ass."

Marion grabbed August's hand trying to help him off the couch when August stood up and pushd him to the ground, getting on top of him he punched him in his face multiple times.

"August! Marion!! Stop fighting!!" I grabbed at August's shirt before he back handed me causing me to stumble a bit, he stared at me for a second with a blank expression

When Marion seen him do that Marion flipped August over and got on top of him and started beating the shit out of him. August began bleeding and he just laid there as if he wasn't getting his ass beat. I saw his eyes slowly starting to close.

"Marion, please stop!" I begged as he was a bout to punch him again.  He got up and kicked August. "I never wanted yo little bitch ass hoe Briana, she wanted to fuck so I was down. Like you was down for this little bitch when you clearly had a good fucking thing with Kayla." He kicked him again, causing him to cough. "Thought you was gonna beat my Fuckin ass Yung? I probably used to fuck yo bitch back then and tried to get you into shit but look who always used to get you out of shit before all that other shit happened? Me."

"Marion.. Please!"

Camille just looked dumb.

"What the fuck is wrong with y'all dumb asses? Call the ambulance" She snapped and bent down beside August.

I went up behind her and hit her in her head with my candle holder causing her to fall to the ground and her head began bleeding. "Now we can call the ambulance." I said. All of a sudden I felt weak and my stomach started paining. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

||Marion||

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Yeah.. I'm at my friends crib and her child's dad and his girlfriend or some other woman came in without permission, refused to leave and tried to fight so now they are on the ground.. Unstable, if y'all want this girl to live get here quickly and y'all be without a celebrity if I keep looking at his bitch ass face." I kicked him again and he let out a small groan.

I went into the bathroom only to find Kayla laying on the ground holding her stomach crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her

"I.. My... Shit." She shook

"What?"

"This happens all the time.. Just don't mind me, just after the ambulance comes lock the bottom lock." She closed her eyes
I bent down. "I'm not gonna leave you if you not good."

"I am.. I promise." She weakly smiled at me. I shook my head knowing she was lying.

I got up to see if the ambulance came or not, but all I seen was an empty living room. August and Camille was gone, along with his vehicle.

"Yo, Kayla... They done bounced." I told her

She slowly got on her feet and walked slowly out.

"What you doing?" I asked

"Letting you out." She turned with her hand on her hip.

"I'm not leaving until I know you straight."

"I am.. Thank you, I'll see you later." She said

I picked her up.
"MARIONN! put me down." She commanded
"What are you doing? I'm pregnant!!"

"I know that girl, damn. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm over that shit. Forreal. Now where's your room at?"

"I've heard that plenty of times." She mumbled "Oh it's the last room all the way down there." She added

I walked her there and over to her bed. I laid her down and covered her up. "Do you need anything?" I asked

"No.. But thanks for all of this."

"No problem.. What you been up to lately?"

"Nothing.. Keep it between me, and you plus maybe five other people I date Trey Songz."

"Word? Look at little Miss Kayla doing it big now... Modeling, dating Trey Songz on the low... "

"Yeah. Not really big. My life's a wreck.... I don't talk to my mom because she's choose an abusive guy and drugs over her daughter. My best friend whom was my dad is dead. Was mistreated by a couple of guys in the past... In terrible ways. Then the guy I fell in love with and gave my all to cheated on me while I was pregnant and didn't tell me at all.. Years later he eases his way back into me and my sons life, leads me on to having sex with him multiple times without me knowing he was with the girl he cheated on me with years back and now i'm pregnant by him again.. With twins... My life's dumb to be honest. I'm just going to make sure my children won't have to grow up like I did. You know? Especially my girl. I'm going to provide them with what they need, i'm going to love her and treat her like the princess that she is, so she doesn't have to work in a strip club like her dumb momma."

"You not dumb Kayla. You did what you had to do."

"Stripping? Pshh. I could have worked at a fast food restaurant or something."

"But at a strip club it's quick easy money."

"True.." She yawned

"Well, I'll be downstairs." I stood up

"No.. Lay here." She patted the spot beside her

"You haven't fucked on this bed have you?" I asked

"I wash my covers and sheets." She hit me with a pillow.

"Ow!" I laughed

"There are covers in the hall closet. Just grab one, but can you make sure my doors are locked and can you bring me an apple up here?"

"Sure." I said and did what she wanted.

I wish I wasn't so dumb when I was younger. I could be in Trey's position. Well she could've been my girl and those kids could be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.