C.62 (part one)

Next day....

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

Kayla called me early this morning and she told me to come pick up the kids and that she and her family is about to leave. I had went by me and Dave's old house and I got the keys to my old car so I could ride around.

"Thanks for keeping them." I said to Kayla

"Mhm. Bye." She said and shut the door in my face. I knocked on it for her to open it again.

"What girl?" She swung it back open

Then I seen August walk down the steps shirtless.

"Uh.. I- I just wanted to say sorry again. Will you forgive me? I'm just so fucked up, and I'm just fucking everything up!" I started to get emotional

"I have to forgive you, but I won't forget it and I don't trust you anymore. Is that all you need?" She put her hand on her hip.

"Can we still be friends? "

"Why? So you can be around my man and try to fuck him again? And you was going to do it while our kids are in the same house, and in the room? Bye." She slammed the door in my face again. I really fucked up and I'm sorry! Now I have no one but my kids.

||Kayla Phillips||

"What she want?" August asked as I walked in the kitchen

"Well one she picked up her kids, two she wanted me to forgive her, and three she wanted us to be friends."

"Errbody want you ta be friends with them again." He laughed
"But you most definitely not becoming friends again with Jamal."

"You are not my daddy!" I snapped

"No problem, ya heard me. I can take ya ass upstairs right na' an have you callin me daddy, or we can do it hea' on this table." He smiled

"I love your smile so much!" I smiled

"You tryin ta change tha conversation." He mugged me

"No I'm not. What are you doing today?"

"Well I want ta do something with y'all. Let's take tha kids out, do something fun... Then lata we gon do somethin'."

"Okay, what we going to take three triplets and a five year old out to do?" I questioned

"Hell, I don't kno. We'a go to tha park, they big enough ta slide down tha slide an shit.. They be walking around hea' all tha time so."

"My babies been walking!" I got happy

"Yeah, but go get Ant an tha baybehs. We gonna head out in about an hour." I went upstairs to get the babies and they were standing up smiling up at me in the baby bed. "Hey my sweet babies!" I smiled picking them up. They started staring up at me with a blank expression. Then I felt arms wrap around me, and lips kiss the back of my head.
"You a great mama." I heard August's voice. I turned around and smiled up at him. He bent down and kissed me. "I'll get Toine." He said and walked over to get him. We got them ready and we left the house and headed to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atleast 7 comments, and I'll post the next update. I already finished it.
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.