C.43 (part one)

A week later. (On a Thursday)

||Kayla Phillips||

This past week has been amazing. I've been hanging with Jamal, Chris and Daveontae everyday. Jamal would meet up with me and go to all of their performances. We have been out to different clubs almost every other day. Tonight we are going to the club that we went to the night I met Mal. They are having dancing contest so I'm in there!

"Kayla. Lemme holla at you." I turned around and see Trey. I walked over to him

"Yeah?"

"How you been? I haven't heard from you since last week."

"I been wonderful. And okay is that all you need cause I need to get ready." I stepped around him

"No." He grabbed me

"Let... Go." I said camly looking at his hand on my arm. He let go

"All I want to say is sorry for that night."

"Yeah, whatever. You know, actually I'M sorry for ever fucking with your sorry ass. It's just like you would try to rape me while I'm drunk knowing everything that's happened to me in the past."

"I know. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Actually real talk I do know. I just wanted to try you.. We was been supposed to. Ya know?"

"Well what you can say is that you finally got to see my bare body for the first time."
I said. He looked down, then looked up at me smiling. "You got a nice body... If that makes you feel less embarrassed."

"Hell no. You had another woman.. A complete stranger looking at my body and feeling all over me. That shits not cool, but are we done here? I need to call and check on my kids and then meet up with my friends."

"Yeah... I suppose so." He turned and walked away.

I went into my room and dialed Mama Sheila's number. I asked her how is everyone, she said good as always. I asked to speak to Anthony and she said he didnt want to talk. I just can't worry about it. Nobody knows how I feel. Like, how would y'all feel if your first born you've done any and everything for them hated you for no absolute reason?

||Chris Brown||

"Yeah... What you wearing?" I asked Kayla

"Uhm.. I'm gonna wear this panda type outfit... It's like leggings and a long sleeve crop top. What about you?"

"I don't know. You'll see when we meet up."

"Alright. Call me when I need to meet y'all down there." She said and hung up.

"Breezy.. Open up, ya heard me!?" I heard August's voice

"What dude? I'm busy." I swung the door open

"Damn. Rude as shit, but what y'all on tonight? I'm tryin ta get into something ta'night. A yungin feeling good, no stress, worries or nothin."

"Has yo ass checked on your kids since we been here? Worry about that. And me, Kayla, Jamal, and Daveontae going out tonight and competing in this dance thing."

"Dance... Kayla.. Dancing.. Oh nevermind."

"What you mean yung."

"Well. When we was in highschool she was a strippa." He shrugged

"Move." I stomped past him and banged on Kayla's door.

"What the hell?" She opened the door with her shirt off.

"Put on a damn shirt and talk to me." I said and folded my arms. She came back with a shirt.

"What's up?" She asked camly

"What kinda job did you used to have?" I asked

"I modeled."

"Dead ass, what other jobs. What was your first job you ever had." She peeped her head out the door and looked towards my way. "August." She shook her head once she made eye contact with him

"You want to know? I was a stripper. I wasn't all that good forreal, back in highschool I didn't have an ass really, all guys seen was a pretty face. I had to, it was quick easy money and I needed it. Once my dad died my life was a living hell. My mom started doing drugs, and got a new boyfriend. He was abusive to both of us and he tried to rape me multiple times. ASK AUGUST .... He knows everything. The one that treats me worse than everybody knowing that that's how I grew up."

I walked past her and into her room, she followed and I closed the door. We talked for a bit and I thanked her for being honest with me. Plus why would I be mad though? That's her and her decisions not mine. I know August thought that he could make me get mad at her but that's not how it works.

||August Alsina||

"Really trying to start some shit."
I turned around and Daveontae was standing there eating

"Shut tha fuck up nigga."
I spat. Next thing I knew I felt a hard blow go to my nose.
"Yung.. I'm tired of you real talk. If you didn't have kids I put it on my whole entire life I'd kill you. I don't know WHO you turned into over these last few years. We should have never went to that party.. Sitting up here cheating on here with three women. I'm surprised you not still fucking with any other ones. I had this beautiful girl come up to me trying to hook up, but me being the changed person that I turned into I shut that shit down real quick."

I held my nose. "Ima street nigga, I'll fuckin murk ya ass rightchea." I pulled out my gun. He reach in the back of his pants and pulled his out too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
& for the girl that was 'done' with this book... If you done be done heaux. Don't read. Dont read the comments. Didn't nobody @ your ass in the comments so why you trying to make yourself relevant by constantly commenting talking to yourself. Any who...

The first part is so lame. I'm sorry, but like I just don't... You'll know.. I don't feel good at all, I'm going to try and update more for you guys though.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.