C.28 (part three)

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Babe. Wake up." Daveontae shook me

"What? I just went to sleep."

"Kayla's here... Did you know that August be hitting her?"

"What?!" I jumped up

"Her face is swollen, she got a black eye."

"Where is she?"

"Guest room by Devontae's room."

I put on some clothes and walked to the room to see her crying putting on makeup.

"Kayla.. Why do you let him do this to you?"

"I don't know. I don't tend to. This is only his second time."

"Second? When was the first?"

"When him and Camille came into my house and refused to leave. Like Marion came over to get them out and they started fighting so when I tried to get August off Marion he smacked me. Then today we were at Mama's house and he asked to talk to me then he just hit me. Then he pushed me against the wall. My back hurts, I don't know if it's bruised or anything but he was just yelling at me. I've never seen him act like this before."

"I asked him if he was doing drugs and he sort of snapped."

"Why would you do that?!!! That's why he hit me. He said that I had people asking him shit." She said. I feel bad for her. Her whole face is swolen. She is sort of struggling to talk due to her lip being swollen and then her eyes she covered it up a little but it still looks bad.

I began crying. All this is reminding me of how things were with her and Tyrese and me and Daveontae back then. "Kayla. I'm so sorry!" I hugged her

"Don't worry about it.. I have court early in the morning, I don't have clothes here, Anthony doesn't have clothes here."

"I have extras."

"I'm pregnant. I need big clothes, I can't fit your stuff."

"Well, how about I spend the night with you at your house? Me Daveontae, Devontae, and Iesha?"

"I guess. I just don't want Aug-"

"No, no, no, no. Don't worry about that no good ass nigga. Speaking of, have you talked to Trey lately?"

"Not since a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh.. Well, at least you know me, my husband, our children, Mama Sheila and Cha will always be here for you. Do you even really love Trey?"

"I mean, I have love for him. I'm not in love with him, but... You know how it is."

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

||August Alsina||

I seen Kayla's ass ride past the house and leave. She thinks i'm fucking stupid. I don't see why she just won't be with me instead of being a stuck up bitch.

"Babe. Stop worrying about it." Camille rubbed my back

"Get off me. I'm not tryin ta hit you... Whea's that shit at?" I asked her

"You know it stays in my pocket." She smirked and pulled the bag out. I snatched it from her and made four neat lines on the table and rolled up a small piece of paper and sniffed all that shit.

"Light that shit fa' me." I tossed her the bag of already rolled blunts.

She went and got a lighter and lit it up. I inhaled and exhaled. Inhaled and exhaled. All this shit began running through my mind. How bad I've treated Kayla and my son. Mainly Kayla. That shit made me even more mad.

"You kno' what? I might just fuck you ta'night." I told Camille

She automatically got happy.
"Yes.. It's been sooo long!"

I nodded. "Gon' head ta tha room. You kno' how ta get fa' daddy. I ain even gotta tell you." She nodded and jogged upstairs. I finished my blunt then went upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was trying to rush this chapter. Lls.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.