C.65 (part three)

Next day...

||August Alsina||

"Miss Phillips. You are indeed pregnant.... Almost two weeks."

"God why?" She whispered and held her hand over her face.

"Well do you not want the baby?"

"Yes. I do, sorry. It's just been a rough time lately and I already have four, three that turns one years old in three weeks."

"Oh." The doctor nodded
"Well, if there is anything you need you can call up here and schedule another appointment soon. It'll be a full month before you come back for a check up."

"Okay...." She got up and walked out of the room. She was talking to the woman at the desk and then she walked out. Not saying a word to me

"You gon' ignore me na'?" I asked
She shook her head no.

"Then talk."

"I don't see how I could be pregnant August. I was on birth control."

"Get ova it Kayla, you about ta have anotha one of my baybehs." I smiled touching her stomach
"And you bout to become my wife! So you due two or one month after India?"

"You'll have two kids born a month apart. Which also means I'll be fat in a wedding dress!!" She started crying.

"You wasn't even really big with Anthony so how tha hell you going ta be big with this one? Then on top of that... You not gonna be fat, that's just the baybehs inside you."

"You didn't see me the whole time I was pregnant with Anthony."

"Still." I chuckled. She was quiet for a minute. "Anyways what we naming this little one?" I poked at her stomach. "How bout A-"

"No!" She cut me off. "All of our children's name starts with an A. So let's try a K. K?" She asked

"K. Kendra, Karly, Kadijah... If it a girl."

"Uhm, No. If its a boy, Kin'Ni (Kuh-Ni) and if it's a girl... Kenia (Ki-Ni-Ya)."

"That don't sound bad." I rubbed my chin hairs

"Yuppp.  Kin'Ni Alsina and Kenia Alsina." She said. I nodded

"What's you and India naming that... Well I mean y'alls baby?" She looked down.

I shrugged. "Whateva she wants. I don't know."

"I bet y'all are having a boy." She said shaking her head and fiddling hee fingers.

"I wish I could take all'lis shit back.". I said

"Yeah, me too. If I hadn't kept running myself half way to death to cater to my 'bestfriend' and children's father and stayed home she would have never gotten pregnant and she wouldn't be staying in your pool house."

||Kayla Phillips||

August is looking like he feels bad. But feeling bad isn't going to help this situation. He needs to make her get a job and buy her own place. As we pulled into my driveway there was a lot of reporters standing around. "August what the hell?!"

"Aight, just walk past them." He got out, came to my side and held me close to him walking up to the house.

"Mr. Alsina!!! I heard you're have two babies on the way, by two different women!!"

"Ma'am. I heard Mr. Alsina proposed to you. How do you feel about becoming the wife of a man that has two children on the way, with two different women?!!"

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!! ILL TAKE Y'ALLS CAMERAS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YALS THROAT AND I'LL SHOVE THE MICS UP YOUR ASSES! YOU DUMB FUCKS. GET THE HELL AWAY!" I tried to get out of Augusts grip. As soon as we got in the house he pushed me against the wall making my head and back hit the corner.

"Don't you ever fucking push me again." I gritted

"AND DON'T YOU EVA FUCKIN' DO THAT SHIT AGAIN." He yelled in my face and then walked out the house slamming the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.

Wattpad f'n up.