C.67 (part one)

A couple of weeks later...

||Kayla Phillips||

"August!!" I laughed "Stop tickling me and rub my back!"

"Alright." He chuckled and got to rubbing. We've made up soo much. We're basing our relationship off of trust and all of that. He told me about what India tried to do, I didn't get mad. I'm working in my anger. August is working on his too. He hasn't 'put his hands' on me anymore yet.

"You want something to eat?"

"Yes... I was some f-"

"Fruit?" He chuckled

"Yes! How'd you know?"

"Cause I know you baybeh. I know everythanng. Ya heard me?"

"You silly!"

"Mama." I looked down to see Antonio.

"Yes baby?"

"I hungey." He tapped on the bed talking

"How'd you open the door?"

"I dien(didnt)!! Antuny did." He laughed

"Anthony!!" I called his name Antonio ran out holding his mouth and ran into the door frame and began crying.

"I got him." August laughed and picked him up talking to him on the way out of the room.

"Ugh! I'm so fucking fat!" I mumbled to myself.

"No you're not." I heard a voice behind me. Causing me to scream, my heart start racing and me to jump out of the bed.

"Who the fucks in my room?" I asked

"What happened?!" August ran in.

"I swear I heard someone talking to me." I held my chest

"You must be hearin shit cause ain't nobody hea'."

"Maybe I am. I've been hearing shit for a long little while now. Probably ... Nevermind, I don't know."

"Come down hea' with me." August told me and I followed him down stairs. I used the chair to climb and sit on the counter.

"You want me ta cook you something? I'm cookin me an tha kids something."

"Yes, like you don't have to 'fix' me anything like that just like a good big old turkey sandwich with mayo, mustard, tomatoes and some onions." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Aye... I just might fix that fa' all of us. I'll hook y'all up." He said dancing around getting plates out of the cabinet. He fixed all of us food and then we sat down and ate.

||August Alsina||

"Daddy... Big head." Ayla poked me with a piece of her food.

I acted like I was crying.

"Awh, Ayla... You hurt daddy's feelings. Give him a hug and say you're sorry. " I heard Kayla trying to me serious. Then I heard Ayla start crying.

"Daddy! Sowwy. I dien mean it!!" She cried I peeked an eye open seeing her trying to reach for me.

"Its okay baybeh girl." I said "You an mommy be hurtin my feelins." I smirked at Kayla

"Ayla baby don't listen to daddy. He's being silly!" Kayla LIED.

"Mommy! My belly hurt." She rubbed her stomach "Why yours so big though?"  Ayla said causing Kayla's mouth to drop.

"Ayla, you can't say stuff like that baybeh girl. Ya mama pregnant."

"Pregan?"

"No... Okay, you see your brothers?" I asked her. She nodded

"Well mama has anotha one of them in ha belly."

"Oo." She covered her mouth smiling. I laughed

"Ma." I heard Anthony

"Yes baby?"

"You an dad proud of me?"

"Yes baby! You've been a great little boy lately." She smiled

"Yeah. You have. " I added

I looked around the table at my beautiful big family, just cherishing the little moment before they get older, we have the other baby and we get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.