C.38 (part one)

||Trey Songz||

I met up with Kayla at her house and she was wide awake and i'm all sleepy as shit. We went to India and thems house and picked up Daveontae, we went to Augusts house and picked up him and Camille. We headed to the airport and they delayed our flight for some reason and Daveontae was talking too much and I couln't sleep in the airport. We waited about four hours until we got to get on our plane. So it was around 10 in the morning.

||Camille||

We all got on the plane in which we're in first class and nobody was on here because they rented this or whatever. It's nice. I wish I could have went with them the last time.

"Hoe." I heard I turned around and it was Chris. I looked around and turned back to him. "Who me?" I asked. He shrugged.

"August... I didn't know Chris was coming." I went to August

"Yeah. I fa'got ta tell you. Why?" He said as he was putting his bags in the spots for them. I flopped down in my seat and started playing a game on my phone. I looked up when I heard Kayla and Trey's voice. August was staring at Kayla. His high ass needs to keep his eyes off of her.

Everyone finally got settled down and we began taking off.

||Daveontae||

I was just sitting here with Chris observing everything and everyone and we was talking about Camille's ugly ass. Chris was talking about that girl bad. Then we seen Kayla get up and walk towards the bathroom. We seen August staring at her and Camille looking down at her phone. Trey was knocked. August looked around and then followed her

"Bro." I tapped chris

"What?"

"Yung going into the bathroom with Kayla nigga."

"Oooh. They bouta fuck!!! Come on." Chris got up. I pulled him back

"Nah. If they not gonna fuck. I mean, Trey... Right there. Camille... Right there ain't shit happening dude." I told him. Camille had her eyes closed shaking her head. I started laughing.

||Kayla Phillips||

"August. Like, step out and let me do what I need to do." I laughed

"Hell nah." He pushed his way in and closed the door behind him.
"Now you not gon' keep teasin a nigga wearing all these sexy ass outfits... An having that attitude that i'm finna fix."

I reach up and grabbed his glasses off his face. "Are you high?" I asked seeing his red low eyes

He shrugged. And backed me up into the sink. He lifted me up, sat me on the counter and stepped between my legs. And attacked my lips with his. He pulled back and looked me in my eyes. Roughly lifted my skirt up and lifted my shirt.

"I know we are not about to have sex on a plane." I laughed

"Have you heard of tha Mile High Club?"He scooted me to the edge of the counter without warning quickly making me hit my head on the mirror. "Owe!" I laughed.

"You already wet an i'm already hard so fuck it." He said and dropped his pants. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I'm a little tipsy, but fuck it. He positioned himself at my entrance and began giving me deep strokes. "Ohh myy god!" I held on to him. He sped up his pace.

"Turn around." He pulled out

"What? This counter is too small for me to be on my hands and knees trying to stay balanced." I told him. He picked me up and places me infront of the toilet. I bent down and he entered me without warning. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled on it as he fucked the living hell out of me. I tried to bit my lip from yelling and moaning but it felt so good. I couldn't help but too.

"Shit August!... I'm bout to cum!" I screamed

||August Alsina||

I let go of her hair and gripped her hips and pounded into her as she threw her ass back, and her walls gripped around me. I felt her cum and I felt myself about to. "I'm bout ta buss." I told her.

"No the fuck you not.. Not yet." She said seductively. She stood up and made me sit on the toilet as she climbed on top of me and started riding me y'al know... Like a pornstar.

I gripped her hips as I felt my self release inside of her. I stood up with me still inside her and put her up against the wall and started fucking her. Watching all the faces she was making. As she bit her lip, screamed my name, moaned my name. Is thruster hard and deep into her making her scream louder. She screamed my name as I felt her body shake on top of mine and she came again. I put her down and she kind of looked like she was about to fall. I helped her up. "Shiy thanks." She laughed leaning over on me.

"Thank you." I smirked "Na' you gonna let me see my kids when I want an all'lat?" I asked

"Pshh. No." She said

"Bet.. You gon change ya mind." I told her, pulled my pants up and as I was walking out I saw one of the flight attendants there, she looked shocked and mad.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Well.. Uhm. I-is everything alright? I've been banging on the door. It sounded like someone was dying or something. We heard things falling, bumping against the wall and loud screams... And other noises." She bit her lip. I looked at her weird

"August mo-... Oh is everything alright?" Kayla asked

"Are you the one that was making all of his noise?" The last asked

"Uh.." Kayla started laughing
"I'm sorry. I-"

"Well the next time you get on thisnplane if we let you back on you will have to sit away from everybody. You are disturbing other passengers."

"Well Ms. Lady... Every passen'ga on this hea' plane is with us, so if you'd excuse me." I walked past her.

When I got back out Camille she had head phones on, while she was on her phone crying. I looked over at Chris and Daveontae and they was laughing mouthing to me something. I went over to them and asked them what.

"What y'all niggas talkin bout?"

"Oh shit fuck, August!" Chris moaned laughing.

"Dummm... Dummmm!" Daveontae stomped him feet.

"Shut y'al asses up." I snapped

Chris chuckled "I'm surprised Trey ass didn't wake up."

I looked over at him and his mouth was open and he was slobbering. Nasty ass.

"Yeah.. A flight attendant came to the bathroom said she was thea fa a while trying ta get us ta open up.. They tryin ta sat Kayla might not get ta get back on hea when she gets off."

"Its yo fault." Daveontae laughed. I shrugged. Then Chris tapped me and nodded. I looked over and seen Kayla walking out sitting beside Trey and breath in and then out. She looked towards us turning her head slowly, mugged me and then started laughing.

"Yung put in that work." Chris laughed "And you fucked up her outfit. Sleeve half way ripped and shit. Rip on the dress look like she don't put it in a shredder. Lookin like she got raped and shit. Did you?" Chris asked

"Nah. But she love that rough shit. That's the only way ta be with ha." I told him as I seen Kayla approaching us.

"What y'all niggas talking about?" She asked

"Yo pussy! You wearing that sexy shit I got you?" Chris laughed

"Shut up before I knock you out Chris. But I don't have it on, but I have it with me." She winked at me.

"Aug gonna be getting pussy this whole trip." Daveontae laughed.

"What we talking about?" Trey appeared out of nowhere

"Oh shit." Chris said under his breath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.