C.18

||Kayla Phillips||

We finally arrived in France and got to our hotel.

And in no way did Trey tell me we were sharing a room with Daveontae, and August.

"Babe... Why couldn't we get out own room." I complained to Trey

"Well we thought it'd be nice for us to share a room together."

"You mean you and the guys?"

"Well. Yeah... I mean, we only going to be here for two weeks."

"Yes two weeks that I have to spend with Daveontae's childish ass, and August."

"Aye, I heard that." Daveontae said

"I don't care... Whatever comes out of my mouth about you and you hear it, it's meant to be heard." I said in a duh tone

August just stood over there laughing unpacking his things

"Yung. Yo baby momma done turned crazy as hell on us. See what you did." Daveontae said. I could see August get angry.

"Shut tha fuck up forreal. I already told ya ass ta stop fuckin' with me Dave... I don't give ah fuck how old you is, i'll beat ya ass."

"I'd li-"

"Hey!" I screamed
"Both of y'all shut the hell up or book another room. Simple." I snapped and sat on the bed.

"Kayla what I tell you?" August asked

"August... What did I tell you?"

He shook his head."Trey, get her."

"Sorry man, you had to get her for me the last time." Trey said and August just stared at me.

"So.... We going to hit this party up tonight? I haven't been out in a long ass time." Daveontae said

"I'm down." August said

"You gonna be good?" Trey asked me

"I would have been better if I stayed in America. But yeah, go.. Have fun." I said

"Awweee. Kayla don't want to be alone." Daveontae came up and pinched my cheeks "Chuby cheeks you got... Chuby."

I got off the bed and punched him "Dude!! I told you to stop fucking playing with me! You are so fucking childish!"

"Kayla. You rude as hell to for me being the one that saved ya damn life."

I balled up my fists

"What's he talking about?" Trey asked

"Nothing..."

"I'm tired of you telling me nothing, now.. Tell me what he's talking about."

"I'll tell you another time okay?"

"Forget it... I'm out." He walked out the room and slammed the door. I got up and went to the bathroom. "Kayla, me and Dave out... You needa anything?"

"No... Just go, i'll be fine." I said trying not to break down

I could 'expose' Daveontae like he TRIED to 'expose' me. He did try to get with me when I was with what's his name... Tyrese.

Once I heard the door close I went back out and ordered room service. I'm hungry as hell and that little first class ass mean didn't do shit but make me have even more of an attitude than I already had.

Later that night...

||August Alsina||

Me and Daveontae met Trey in the lobby and we headed to the club. Daveontae was getting sloppy drunk and was talking to himself. Trey, last time I saw him he was talking to some girl, so I don't know where he is. I looked down at my phone to see that it was almost 1 in the morning so I texted Trey and told him to meet me and Daveontae at the bar. We waited for 10 minutes and he didn't answer so we went on and got in the taxi and headed on back to the room.