C.54 (part two)

||August Alsina||

"Well see. This is not your fault. She's drugged up right now. But, I've seen this SAME exact woman come in before with this SAME exact thing. This woman has had over five miscarriages, or more.  She's from Los Angeles, right?" The doctor asked me

"Yeah."

"Thought so. She has been down here and has done this before and then she'll go back to Los Angeles and wait a year or two before she does it again. She even had her stepfather arrested for about four years when she was a teenager. A few years back we had a special type of doctor come in and talk to her. She admitted that her and her stepfather would have sex often, and he didn't force her. She asked him to have sex with her and he would willingly do it. Her mom caught them one time so she called it in. She had got pregnant by him also, just when she was fifteen. She miscarried. She also beat her mother merely to death after she sent her stepfather to jail. She said that she was jealous and she has a jealously problem and if she doesnt get what or who she wants and if someone is in the way then someone will pay that goes along with the other research I did on her I found out she miscarried up to ten times, and doctors have told her that there isn't a chance that any time she gets pregnant that the kids will survive the pregnancy. She already knew that.. But her mind keeps telling her different."

"What tha fuck?"

"I'm sorry to tell you sir.. You can go back there and see her if you want."

"Nah. I'm getting far as hell away from ha ass as I can." I I walked out and called up some people. I'm getting my house moved, and i'm going to convince Kayla's stubborn ass to move too, my mama as well hell. I can't believe this girl is that fucking crazy. I mean, I knew she was crazy. But not fucking Looney like that.

||Kayla Phillips||

Me and Jamal had just got back in from taking the kids to the park right when August called me

"Yes?"

"Kayla... Get ta packin you an tha kids shit. Fa'real. An you betta listen ta me an don't be fuckin stubborn."

"Why are you giving me commands? Hell no I'm not moving out of my house!! I paid for this shit!"

"Bet, open up ya door?" He said
I opened the door and he was standing right in front of me looking pissed the fuck off. He stormed past me and upstairs.

"Tell me what's going on August?!!" I begged

"Can you leave this fuckin' house fa my sake, your sake an tha kids?? Stop being fucking stubborn and LEAVE this bitch. I already bought you a house. I'm not taking no fa an answer."

"Yo August.. what's going on my man?"

"Aye dawg. I'm not in the talkin mood. If you want ta be helpful help me bag tha kids shit up an put it in my car." His phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Yeah?"

.........

"Tomorrow?"

......

"Don't let ha leave thea' until lata on that night. Like I'm being dead ass. Ya heard me? Sorry for my language miss lady, but you need ta know I'm being dead as a fuckin heart attack."

....

"Aight, bye."

"August please tell m-"

"Camille is a crazy ass dumb bitch! She's a psycho. This is fa you an tha kids safety Kayla. My mama is on her way to ha new crib too. I cannot stress it enough." He started all of a sudden started loosing his breath, I heard him wheezing.

"Jamal!!! Go get August some water! Grab Anthony's inhaler too!!" I yelled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.