C.8

I tried hella hard on this chapter comment alot please?

^The twins in MM^

One week later...

||Camille||

August has spending hell of a long time with Kayla and their child. I'm his girlfriend, I don't know why he's treating me like this. I don't give a fuck what people think I really love him now, I can care less about the money. I'm not bullshitting. As long as my man fucks me right, treats me right, provides me with my needs I'm fine. I'm not that gold digging girl anymore.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

I got Devontae back! I told went to the police and told them. I went to D'Miah at the times grandma to ask where his "mother" was and she said she had just left a couple of months ago and hasn't showed since but gave us her name... The name was very familiar to Daveontae and when I found this little bitch here.. In ATLANTA I remebered her too. It was Daveontaes ex we seen in the store before. She didn't have a child and I remember her asking him "is that your child?" Let me tell y'all what I did to that little bitch. I tortured her ass yes I did. I wanted her to interpret the pain I felt all these years thinking my son was dead when she's the one that stole him. I stabbed her about 300 times, no joke. I watched her bleed to death. She was screaming like a little bitch. I told her to shut up but she wouldn't so I took a chain saw and cut her foot off. I ended up cutting her whole body up and burning it. I found a way to destroy her completly and I did. Nobody will EVER see that sick bitch again. Hhaa, what really set me off before I even did anything to her she told me she planned to still Iesha well she called her an "ugly bitch.' She said she was going to steal Iesha burn out home down with us in it and sell Iesha to one of her guy friends. I wish that how would have TRIED.

I'm sure nobody will miss her ghost ass anyways.

||Daveontae||

I watched the most horrifying thing that night. I've killed a few people but i've NEVER seen no shit like that. India makes me scared to be around her alittle bit now. ONLY because I promised not to hit her again. So if she made me mad and I wanted to hit her I can't and if I piss her off and she hits me I have to let her.

All the anger and pain in India I seen come out that night.

"Baby?" I called her

"Yes?"

"I'm glad he understood and didn't like her in the first place."

"Same. I'm sorry if I scared you."

"You good baby." I kissed her

"You remember that Camille chick though?" I added

"The hoe ass ecstasty slangin pussy eater, wanna be man stealer big forehead head ass gold digging bitch that if I find she will die hoe?

I raised a brow not understanding. "Camille.." I snapped with both hands and pointed "Girl August f.. You know what? Nevermind." I shook my head. She shrugged

I went to go play with the kids.

||Kayla Phillips||

"You get on my nerves!" Anthony yelled at me

"You get on my nerves too! Let's see how much you get for your birthday tomorrow since I get on your nerves so bad!" I yelled back with tears running down my face.

He rolles his eyes and stomped upstairs.

My phone went off and It was August.

I smacked my lips "Hello?"

"Is you crying?" He asked

"Yess!" I broke down

"What fa' ma?"
"Who you calling ma?". I heard in the background

"Come get YOUR fucking son right now August! Just come and take him." I cried

"Hol'. Up what? Wait i'm on my way." He said and hung up. I went and pulled out my crown. Fuck that wine. I want something to make me forget everything I can't take this I swear.

Me: Aug, bring me some . Please?

August: FUCK NO!!!

Me: Fuck u... I'll get my own. Hurry and come get your son. NOW.

||August Alsina||

I rushed over to Kayla's to see her half way drunk laid across the couch. It's only 2 in the afternoon.

"Kayla." I grabbed her leg.

She lifted her head up and smirked at me. "He's upstairs... Go get him. Bye." She waved me off.

"Kayla stop playing." I said getting mad

"The fuck? I'm not playing... Nigga." She laughed. I bent down and whispered in her ear. "You wanna get up and talk to me or do you want me to fuck the drunkness out of you?"

She kissed me. "I don't care. You can fuck me. How every you want to August. Fuck me on the ceiling, n the pool, on the roof, in my car, in my room again, in my kitchen, in the gameroom on the table, fuck me. Do whatever you want to me. I don't care what you do... Hit me, do something. J-" she started crying as I cut her off

"Stop that shit!!" I yelled at her.

"WHY?!" She yelled back
"Do whatever the fuck you want with me August!" She yelled "Control me!" She cried "Maybe if you control me and I do what you want you won't hurt me, maybe you wouldn't have cheated on me knowing I was pregnant.. Maybe you'll love me and not care about anyone else. Everybody control little miss ole' Kayla. I don't FUCKING care." She got off the couch stumbling into the kitchen Inl followed behind her and I seen Anthony standing at the corner

"Mom." He said softly

"Get out of my face Anthony.... If your going to yell at me." She said and took off her shirt and short revealing a swim suit. She opened the sliding doors, went out back and jumped in the pool and floated on her back I ran out there and jumped in after her.
"What tha hell wrong with ya ass?" I yelled at her

"Get off me. Shit! I'm good now." She kind of giggled

"No tha hell you not get ya luh' black ass in the house right na'."

"You not my daddy." She smacked me

"I'd have you screaming and calling me daddy if Anthony was out hea." I rubbed her threw her bikini she gasped and grabbed my arm. "Stop." She said looking into my eyes and I did.

She pulled away from me and got out of the pool. I watched her, she got out and that ass looked perfect.

She grabbed a towel and dried off and walked back into the house ignoring Anthony calling her name.

"TAKE YOUR SON AUGUST." She yelled going in. She came back out with a bag and a t-shirt and some short for me. "There's Anthony's bag... And uhm." She scratched her head again and her eyes began to water. "There's you something to put on.. Just, do what you have to do and close the door behind you.. I'm sorry." She walked off and went somewhere in the house.

I changed clothes, got Ant's bag and took him to my mama's house and whooped his ass and made him spend the night with her.

I went back home to Camille and she was drunk horny and agressive. I had to handle that, now her ass is sound asleep. I called Nicki and we supposed to work on the song tomorrow. I can't wait to work with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.