C.69 (part one)

Two days later...

||Kayla Phillips||

"Happy Birthday Mama!" I gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you baby doll!" She hugged me back

"Okay, so today it's all about you! You do soooo much for us watching our kids a-"

"No Kayla! I LOVE when you guys drop my grandchildren off. They keep me company. I actually want them to come over today."

"No mama. August has them at the house, we are going. Come on, what do you want to do first? I'm paying."

"Surprise me."

"Alright, the spa first, to get you relaxed, and then we can eat, then we can eat, go to the movies, go shopping. Oh, and get our nails done!" I smiled

"Alright when we going?" She asked

"Now!" I said and opened the door, as soon as I did I saw Iesha standing there looking up at me. Then India and Devontae followed.

"We're leaving. Y'all got to go too." I told her looking at her huge stomach. I shook my head.

"Oh, hey India." Mama sheila spoke. "We were just heading out to do something for my birthday."

"Yes! I forgot. Happy Birthday." She smiled "What are you guys doing. Do you mind if I go? I can have Daveontae watch the kids."

"Ha, yes. I mind... Did you just say Daveontae?? I thought he was in jail?" I said

"He got out early.. For good behavior. He got out last month."

"Well I'm sure we can do everything quickly so that if India wants to do something with me she can."

"Well, what we are going to do I already made reservations and stuff for certain times, found what time we was going to the movies and other things."

"Then why don't she just tag along?"

I smiled. "You know what, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. I'm not going to ruin who you want to spend your day with, so this is your money." I pulled the seven hundred dollars out of my pocket and handed it to her.

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yeah.. Have a good time." I walked away and got in my car. I went home and walked past the living room where August and the kids were and upstairs to the bed room. I laid down and just laid there thinking. This was going to be a time for me to get out and do something fun too, but I'm not going to let India ruin my day, by what she just pulled.

"Kayla? What you doin back hea" I heard August's voice from the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I only updated a b-day chapter  rn due to today being mama Sheila's birthday. (In real life)

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.