C.66

6 months later...

||Kayla Phillips||

"This dress is beyond cute Kayla.. You should get it." Tati said

"I agree." I laughed. "I just feel so fat in it."

"You're pregnant Kayla!" She laughed

"I know. I have three more miserable months! But at least I'm getting married next month!!!" I cheered

"Yeah.. So you and August doing better?"

"Yeah... Surprisingly."

"Did he ever hit you again? Cause girl so he-"

"He hasn't! The only thing he's really done is get mad at me and push me a few times from time to time. And went a whole week without talking to me. I think he's stressed. I havent been around him much because of the first time he got mad at me six months ago.. That's nothing though."

"Well he needs to stop fucking pushing you Kayla. Because let that motherfucker hit you again I will cut his dick off and sew it to his lips. He's still putting his hands on you." She said causing me to laugh.

"Hold up. You're sounding like India. And what had happened there was she ended up fuckin' my babies daddy aka fiance and getting pregnant by him."

"Girl, I'm nothing like that fake ass bitch of a sister you used to claim. I'm bisexual and I'm far more into women than men."

"Well that's good to know... Just don't try to hit on me." I said being serious.

"Bye... I do like ya new friend Naomi."

"I don't think she l-"

"Oh yes she does. We both... You know."

"Oh my lord... Y'all didn't..."

"Oh but we did. Right after we left the club the night of your birthday."

"Oh my god! Just shhh. I don't want to hear no more of that shit. No details, NOTHING."

"Alright. Damn! When are we leaving?" She asked me

"Right after we buy this dress." I took it up to the counter and paid for it. We left and wemr to my house and August was there playing with the kids. They was chasing him around the house."

"Anthony August Alsina, Antoine Anthony Alsina, Antonio Anthony Alsina, and Ayla Alsina.. Sit your asses down right now and stop running around the house before you hurt yourself!" I yelled

"Damn... How you not get tounge tied or some shit with all them A's in there name. That blew me!" Tati laughed

"Practice I guess... August when you get here?" I asked only to be ignored. He picked Antoine up and ran him around the house.

"August." I said.

....

"AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR!!!" I yelled

"Man, kayla what?" He asked me stopping in front of me.

"Stop running around the house with my kids before one of them get hurt."

"They are not about to hurt they self."

"When you get here?"

"About two hours ago. Afta' I picked them up from my mama's house... They ova there more than they hea'."

"That's only been these last two months because im trying to get what I need for the wedding. You don't say antrjimf about India's kids being over there all the time! Our kids is your mother's grandkids. India's isn't."

"Okay? Tha point is y-"

"August chill dude." Tati cut in

"I wasn't talkin ta you."

"Okay nigga, but I'm talking to you, the fuck?"

"I don't g-"

"Both of y'all Shut the fuck up!! Kids get yals shoes on and lets go." I told them

"Whea' yal going?

"To my damn mommas house."

"Fa what? No you not."

"Like hell, I'm not. Nigga, you go ghost on me and the kids for a week, not one word from you, you don't tell us where you are... NOTHING! so bye!" I walked past him.

||August Alsina||

"You better not be fuckin' that bitch on the low when you be going 'ghost' ... Or her and that unborn may go missing... That child of yalls may not be born in two months. I've never liked that hoe anyways."

"Who you think you threatening? And I'm NOT fuckin' that girl." I snapped

"Better not be."

"Why? You jealous. You want ta be India or Kayla or someghin?"

"Nigga. Take five steps back, and take several seats. I'm not a fucking hoe for one, like India. For two I don't like ya black ass as is. Plus why the fuck would you even ask me that shit? You gonna make me want to go to being strictly lesbian. You make me fucking sick." She said before Kayla walked past me. "Come on girl."

"Baybeh... When you going ta be back?"

"In a couple of hours."

"Come hea'." I told her. She looked around at me and turned back around. "Come hea' girl." I walked behind her and turned her around to kiss me. "I'm sorry." I told her. She nodded and walked away and the kids trailed behind her. I went over to my house and sat on the couch and chilled.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"August." I called his name causing him to jump.

"In- girl what the hell you doing in my house??!"

I giggled. "The door was opened. And I just seen you walk over a minute ago.. Can I ask for a favor?" I asked

"Depends on what it is."

"Well see." I went and sat on the couch with him. "My hormones eright now is... Whew!. Like I'm reeeeeeallly horny."

"Aight? You got ten finga's use one... Shit. Stick as many up thea' as you need. But that's as much help from me you'a get. I'an Fuckin you."

"Come on babe." I smiled. "You seem stressed too." I said before I kissed his neck. "I can relieve ALL of that." I smiled at him. He just sat there so I straddled his lap. "Come on August." I rolled my hips on him. He sat there staring up at me.

"You know you need you some of this good shit! Kayla isn't giving you anything is she?" I smirked.

"Man get tha fuck off me. Why you wanna be ha' so bad? Bitch you'll neva be ha' NOBODY can eva be ha'. You betta chill out. You only hea' fa tha sake of our son. Na' get tha fuck out my house ams back in that pool house. You needa go check on ya kids instead of them being at my mama's house twenty four fuckin seven. Matta fact, I'm bout ta go get them, an you leaving. I'll get you an apartment but you not stayin hea'." He snapped

"No the fuck I'm not." I shoved his head only for him to shove mine harder and me fall onto the floor. "I'M NOT KAYLA!!" I screamed

"Yeah, you sho' tha fuck not. An I would Neva beat Kayla's ass. But you, I'll beat yo ass so bad. You dumb ass bitch." He said

"I hate you so much."

"K. Then stop tryin ta fuck me, ya digg?" He got up and pulled me up and walked me to the back door. "I'm gettin married, that's that. You not fuckin it up. I don't kno why you try."

"And you're having another baby. What are you and Kayla having?" I asked

"A boy." He closed the door in my face and locked it. Then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So..... About 4-5 chapters left divided into parts...

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.