C.50 (part two)

Tati played by : B Simone
Naomi played by : Cassie Ventura

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey!" They both smiled at each other and stuck their hand out at the same time.

"I met her in Africa when I was down there. She's moving back down here soon."

"Yeah, I know.. We sort of met when we was waiting for you to get here."

"How'd y'all get back here without cars and stuff?"

"Oh.. We parked down the street. We also planned for all of us to go out tonight. Me, you,Cha, and Naomi. Have a few drinks, and have a good time. You know?" Tati said

"I can't drink. Plus I don't have a babysitter."

"August can't watch them?" She asked with attitude

"No he has to have monitored visitations... You know."

"Speaking of the devil."

||August Alsina||

I walked through the back yard with Anthony and Camille because I heard a bunch of noise. When I got back there I seen Tati, that girl from Africa holding my kids and they was talking to Kayla. When she turned around we made eye contact. 

I looked around and seen my mama, and everyone else.

"Go tell ya mama happy birthday." I told Ant

"Do I have to?" He asked

"Yeah, if you don't ima whoop ya luh ass."

"August.  You can't make him tell someone something."

"Well. I'm his FATHER. She's his MOTHER, not you therefore you don't tell me what I can and can't do with me and Kayla's son. You just worry about telling me what I can and can't do with that one you got in thea'." I pointed to her stomach. She nodded "Now go ova thea'." I shoved him a bit he walked over there slowly and I saw Jamal slowly approaching Kayla too. He went over there and took the baby out of her hand. "Hell nah." I walked I started to walk over there until Camille grabbed me. "Baby, you have no say so over Kayla's boyfriend holding them babies. If he's doing it now he's been doing it. Leave it alone."
I seen Anthony tap Kayla on the shoulder. She turned around and she nodded her head to whatever he was saying. 'Thank you.' I read her lips. Anthony turned around and Kayla grabbed him and hugged him. He was stuffling to push her off him and then I seen him ball his fist up. I ran over there and grabbed him out of her arms. "Uh-uh. I dea' you ta hit ya mama. Tha fucks wrong witchu luh boy. Go get ya ass ta that car." I smacked his little butt.

"Happy birthday Kayla." I said and walked away. 

"August. You not going to speak to ya mother now?"

"Sorry mama.  How you been?"

"Good son. You gonna stay?" She asked. Then I seen Trey coming around the corner. "Nah, I got ta go mama. I'll call you lata." I walked off

"Trey come here..." I walked past him until he followed. I turned around and I stuck him in his mouth. He stumbled back a littl
"Get tha fuck away from this house, stay the FUCK away from Kayla and stay even more away from my kids, ya heard me? Fuck kinda nigga you is tryin ta rape somebody infront of they kids. Lame ass nigga." I walked away. He chuckled
"You think you something huh, yung? Well you'll NEVER be like trigga. Never be better, never get what I have."

"Ha, i'll be better than ya bitch ass and ion want whatchu got, but I've had something that you wish you could get and have, and that's the mother of my children, now leave up out ha yard befo' tha police escort you. Ya dig?" I got in my car and pulled off.
"Why we at a jewelry store?" Camille asked

"I'm gettin my mama something. Problem?"

"I thought it was for Kayla."
I ignored her and got out and got what I got and left. I took Anthony and Camille home and swung back by Kayla's crib. I went around back and didn't see anybody so I knocked on the back door thinking that they'd be inside. Kayla opened the door in a bra.

"I have a front door." She said rudely

"I thought tha party was still going on."

"Well it's not. Need something?"

"Can I come in fa a minute?" I asked her

"Hurry. Then you gots to go, I'm meeting some people." She moved to the side and let me in.

"Whea' tha babies?" I asked

"They're in the living room in their swings. I-... Have you been eating?" She asked me

"Uh, what you mean?"

"Like eating! Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, having a snack from time to time or something?"

"Why you askin?"

"Because you look hungry as hell and you don't look good. Here, fix you a plate.. The foods in the oven, just warm it up, and there is pop and juice, maybe beer in the fridge."

"You not supposed ta be drinkin'."

"I've never liked beer, I just buy it for when I have company whom likes to drink it. Now I need to go tend to the babies."

"Hold on.. Kayla." I spoke before pulling the little red box out of my back pocket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.