C.19 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

I haven't been feeling good at all. Today is our last day here and they have their last performance.

"You don't look good baby. You good?" Trey asked me

I just nodded.

"Kayla is you good?" August asked me.

"No! Damn. I don't feel good, i'm just ready to go back home. I need to see my doctor."

"You want me to take you the hospital."

"Thanks, but no.... Y'all have a show to do." I said

We went to the show and they performed. We got on the plane and headed home.

||Trey Songz||

"Yung..." I called August

He turned around

"Come check this out. I don't know what's wrong with Kayla.. She sweating hella hard, she shaking and holding her stomach mumbling stuff."

He got up and walked over here.

"You couldn't try to help ha? You ha' dude an you act like you can't do shit besides fuck otha bitches."

"Shut the fuck up." I looked at Kayla whom was still asleep.

"Kayla." August tapped her

.....

He bent down and rubbed her stomach and whispered something to her and her eyes opened.

Well damn.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't feel good Aug." Her eyes started watering "I think somethings wrong with the babies."

He looked shocked. "Yo, Dave.. Ask them if there's anywhea' we can land ta get ha' check out ina hospital?"

He got up and went.

||August Alsina||

"Have you ate?" I asked her

"I can't.. Everytime I try I throw up and even when ..." Her cheeks got big and she covered her mouth.

I ran to the bathroom and got a plastic bag and she threw up. She just cried and threw up.

"Yo.. They said they can't land."

"This some fucking bullshit."

"Hea'." I grabbed Kayla's hand and led her to the bathroom

"Throw up in thea'... Call me if you need me." I told her. She nodded

"Yeah.... How you and my babies doing?" I heard Daveontae

.....

"You did huh? Well we on our way back and you can have all yo want." He chuckled

"Man, y'all some nasty ass mothafucka's." I laughed

"Don't act like...." He looked back at Trey who was looking at us. "Nevermind."

"India.. I'll call you back." He hung up.

I nodded my way towards Trey so Dave could follow me.

I sat down beside Trey.
"I thought you said you wa'n gonna do Kayla like that?"

"Look. I was mad, and I was drunk.."

"It don't matta. You promised ha' and I know it wasn't just that night eitha, I saw you leave the room late at night and get some of them girls numba."

"How'd you know I said all that?"

"Kayla told me fuck you mean? Look all ima say is if she find out an you hurt ha'. You gon' have anotha thing comin'."

He laughed "You think you can whoop my ass?"

"Nah. But my brotha can." I got up and walked away from him.

Kayla came out and came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I was bleeding,"

"Huh?" I asked

"From down there Aug! I hope nothing is wrong with my babies."

"OUR babies, and just go ova thea' and lay on that couch.. I'll take you to tha hospital when we get back in Atlanta."

She nodded and slowly walked over to the couch. I hate seeing her in so much pain, and most importantly I hope this isn't from what happen between me and her that first night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes

COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.