C.29 (part three)

What Kayla's face looks like from the day at mama Sheila's (yesterday.. Last chapter(28).) When August hit her.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Ughh."

"Oh my."

"Poor thing."

All these things I kept hearing people whisper while I was walking to the table with me and Anthony's food.

"Ma... Why these people lookin ova hea'?" Anthony asked loudly

"Shh, just let them look baby."

"Did dad do this to you?" He asked.

I anticipated the answer and finally spoke. "No, he didn't. I just had a little accident."

"You'a horrible liar. When Nana came upstai's at ha house I heard loud hittin' noises and you crying and dad yellin'." He shoved a chicken nugget in his mouth. I couldn't get on to him for telling the truth.

We finished eating and we went home since it was getting late we started watching movies until we both passed out.

||Daveontae||

Me and India just got done having sex and this nigga August gonna call my phone.

"What?!"

"Yo, I need yo help dawg fa'real." He slurred

"I'm not finna be captian save-a-hoe nigga. Now i'm at home with my wife and kids. Call up Camille to help yo ass."

"Nigga, she at home sleep... Somebody come pick me up.. Fa'real."

"Hell no. Shit, i'm not getting out of bed. Yo ass should have stayed home instead of going to a bar. You can't drive yo self?"

"Fuck no." He laughed "I'm fucked up dude. Aye.... Call Kayla ta see if she can come get me."

"Why? She a stuck up bitch and you hate her remember?

"I was mad and on somethin'."

"I don't trust you around her. You fucked up her face Bruh. You rude as shit to her too."

"I'm awa'a ..."

"I'm gonna call her but do something to her and i'm gonna fuck you up real talk." I hung up and dialed Kayla's number.

||Kayla Phillips||

I had just woke up when I heard my phone going off.

"Hello, Dave.."

"Can I ask for a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Don't get mad, just do it... Pick August up from the bar and drop him off here or at his house."

"No, I do-"

"Please? I already told him if he does anything i'm gon beat his ass."

"Alright.. Text me the address of where he is." I sighed and hung up. I got Anthony up and put his shoes and coat on and we left and arrived at the bar. August was standing there looking half way asleep on his phone. He tried to open the front door but I pointed to the back.

"Kayla fa'real... Quit bullshittin', open tha doe."

I unlocked it and he got in.
"Seat belt." I told him before I pulled.

"Do you want to go to your house of India's?"

"Mine." He turned around and looked at Anthony "Wassam, luh' man?"

Anthony nodded and laid his head back.

"So Kayla... I just want ta apologize fa all this shit I been doing lately. I guess you figured out what had been wrong with me... Just kno' I love you. I always will no matter what." He put his hand on my thigh and began rubbing it. I moved it. He was just staring at me the whole time. "I'm Fuckin' sorry fa' this bay'beh." He touched my face making it to hurt even worse than it does.

"Is you not gonna talk ta me?" He asked

"August.. Talk about what? The fact that you 'love' me but hurt me every chance you get? The fact that you hit me when you get mad all of a sudden. The fact that I'm about to have my next two and last children by you and you can see them through monitored visits as well as Anthony? I'm over this shit to be honest."

"Do you need some?" He asked bluntly

"What?!"

"Do you need some." He pointed at his dick.

As bad as I do. "No." I lied

"Yes you do. I can tell you do. I kno' ya body an all that shit."

"Don't talk like that around my son."

"OUR son and he don't know what's goin on up hea',"

"Well he surely knew you did this to my face."

He shook his head. "Look, Anthony.." August turned around. "Neva mind. He sleep."

"There is one thing I want from you." I bit my lip

"What is that?"

"Head." I answered bluntly

"You gonna let me fuck too?" He asked

"Hell no. You can give me head and then leave."

"Then you gonna give me head?"

"Hell no. After you done fucked that bitch?" I chuckled "heeeelll no."

"Then why should I give you head?"

"Because for one.. I need and want to cum. For TWO you owe me for being an ass hole and for THREE if you want to see your other kids when I have them you better do whatever I want. "

He nodded. "We going to ya house?"

I nodded.

Y'al may think i'm dumb for doing this but... I've been horny. Trey isn't around, i'm not going to fuck a random nigga, and I'm not going to fuck August. He's going to eat my pussy and he lost his pussy eating skills.. He won't see his kids. Yes i'm fucking petty, but can you blame me. Look at the shit he's put me through.

We got back to the house and August carried Anthony up to his room almost falling over everything.. My phone rang and it was Daveontae.

"Hello?" I asked

"You take him home?"

"Yeahhhh.."

"He didn't try nothing did he?"

"No.. Surprisingly."

"Alright, well I'll have India call you in the morning."

"Alright. Thanks." I hung up and turned around to see August standing there looking. As if he was going to attack me. He quickly walked over to me and slightly lifted me up and placed me on the ground. And began kissing me.

"Mmm. Uh uh.. Down." I pointed to where he should be kissing.

He roughly pulled my shorts down and slid my panties to the side, put my legs above his shoulders and attached his mouth onto me. I don't know how many times I came, but this was the best head he has EVER given me. And it lasted for about an hour. I know his mouth has to be tired, lmao.

He got up and helped me up.
"Thanks ." I said putting my shorts back on.

"Fa'sho... I missed tasting you." He licked his lips

I laughed. "Well I hope that will last cause you not getting it again."

"Can I sleep in ya room with you?"

"No.. But you can sleep on the couch or in one of the guest rooms." I laughed and walked upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.