C.20

Incase y'all didn't catch it I updated TWO chapters 19 part 2 & 3, go check that out if you didn't see it.

||August Alsina||

We finally landed back in Atlanta and I took Kayla to the emergency room.

They took her to the back and I stood out. They came and got me and I followed them back to her room.

"Alright.. And you are the childrens father am I correct?" The doctor asked

"Yeah.."

"Okay, I thought so. I just never got to meet you. It looks like she has pneumonia, and may have cervical insufficiency."

"What? What's that? Cervical insufficiency..."

"This is also known as cervical incompetence, in which the cervix opens without warning. This type of thing can result in preterm labor and delivery. Cervical insufficiency or is most common between eightteen and twenty three weeks. It requires immediate medical attention. Which I see that Ms. Phillips is only fourteen weeks. Four months short. We are going to keep her here for a little while so we can try and treat it, if we can. This can also cause her to go into labor earlier than she is supposed to."

I looked over at Kayla who just looked wore out and it killed me to know she is in pain.

"Excuse me sir.. Could this be from havin' sex whil you pregnant?" I asked the doctor

"I mean, it can. But it can sort of happen too."

I nodded. I walked over to Kayla and bent down to kiss her forehead

"I'll be back in tha mornin' aight?"

She grabbed my hand. "Could you stay... Just incase I need anything."

"I guess i'll stay, let me call mama and tell ha to keep Ant a luh' longer."

She nodded.

As I went to unlock my phone I saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: You did so good performing baby!

I shook my head and deleted it.
I called my mama and then sat in the chair and fell asleep once I realized Kayla was asleep.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"August took Kayla to the hospital."

"What?! Why?!" I asked loudly

"Shhh.. Now you just told me that you just put the kids to sleep now yo ass being loud. She hadn't been feeling good the last week and so, then on the plane she was sweatin' and paining, throwing up.. Then she came out the bathroom and whispered in Yung's ear before he told her to lay on the couch and he'd take her to the hospital."

"Tomorrow morning watch the kids for me please, i'm going to g see her... I wonder what's wrong with her." I wondered

||Trey Songz||

I don't like how Kayla wouldn't really talk to me, but was all talking to August. I know I over exaggerated that first night, but she didn't talk to me. I'm not going to lie, I did hook up with some girls while I was down there, and I got a few numbers, i'm even texting someone right now. She's the one Kayla probably seen me talking to after the show, but I mean, she live in France.. Unless she fly down to America.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It may be boring now, but it's going to get better.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.