C.46

||Chris Brown||

"Where was you at Ontae?" I asked

"I was out.."

"Clearly.. With who? Where? AND last and for most WHY?"

"Nigga..." He raised his eyebrows "You sound gayashell." He said the last part fast.

"Nah, forreal. Where was you and who was you with?"

"I was with somebody I met at a party last night."

"A woman?"

"Yeah..."

"Did you fuck her?"

He smacked his lips "nah."

"You terrible boy." I told him

"I bet you fucked some luh bitch." August cut in

"Man, y'all gone have to leave me the fuck alone. Chris have them leave, I needa get some sleep I haven't slept." He rubbed his head

"Musta been fucking that chick." Trey mumbled

"Fuck it. I'm leaving." He walked back out. There is something that niggas hiding and I know if his wife finds our it's not gonna be good.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Alright, they are alright?" I asked mama over the phone

"Yeah.. They are fine. Anthony got sick last night but he is doing a little better right now. How have you been?"

"Awh, I hope he gets to feeling better. Kiss all of them and tell them I love them. And I've been great!"

"That's good. August isnt bothering you is he?"

"Oh no! Not anymore." I laughed

"Well that's good."

"Yeah, and I'm going to get off of here now."

"Alright. Talk to you soon." She said

"Alright." I hung up.

"So that was August's mom?" Jamal asked me

"Yeah.. Yeah she's a really lovely lady. I love her and consider her as a mom my own self."

"That's good." He smiled

"So, tell me a little more about yourself." I smiled

He cleared his throat and sat up in the chair. "Alright... I'm Jamal Anderson. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. I lived in a household with my mom, stepdad, and my sister. My real dad died when I was one I think and my stepdad had always been there my whole life ya know? Well, everything was going fine and all until I was about sixteen.. I came home from spending time with my friends working on dance moves and singing and all that. When I got home I spotted my mother in the kitchen on the ground, face swelled up and clothes ripped and blood everywhere. I went to look for my sister, whom was older than me was in her room bawling her eyes out... She was naked and she had bruises all over her. This sent me into a rage and I went to go look for Darius.. My step father.. He was in his little chair in the basement rolling up and drinking. I stole on him and we ended up fighting.. I got my ass whooped. Bad." He chuckled. "Uhh. I was tempted to turn him in but my mom begged me not to since he was the only way we was really making it. I also found out he had beating my mom and sister for years before I found out. He had been raping my sister since she was fourteen which means I was, uhh.... Eleven. My sister didn't want me to turn him in because our mother begged her. I graduated high school and all that. Went to college, started going to dancing gigs and I started singing... Well two years ago I got a call from my aunt and they said that they found my mother dead in the house.. She was raped of course, and he hung her. Tied a rope around her neck and hung her from a pole that was in the ceiling in the basement and then he tied her feet up and hung that side too. If they hadn't found her when they did her body would have been dangling from the ceiling and her head on the floor." He shook his head. "Later on that night I got a call saying my sister had been in a wreck and she died at the scene.. My aunt had said that my sister had met up with my mom at the house and took my moms car to go have a girls day or whatever and they think Darius messed with the car and messed it up while they were gone. I was beyond devastated, confused, hurt and lost. The most two important women in my life died on the same day and in terrible ways. I knew I had to get away before I did some crazy shit. Now I'm here,  twenty five years old. Really no family, nobody. Especially here, I'm surprise Chris is down here."

"I'm so... Sorry Jamal." I hugged him.

"It's good. But that was and just is my life."

"Did you ever have any girlfriends?" I asked

"Yeah.. You know them little ones in elementary school didn't matter. What is a 'relationship' in elementary school?" He chuckled "but I had always had a crush on this girl since fifth grade, then we ended up dating in seventh. We broke up when we were sophomores cause she claimed, I don't even really know actually. Then I dated some other girl right after that and she broke up with me after we graduated. He laughed. Then some girl that lived down here tried to get with me."

"Oh wow. Did y'all do anything?"

"As a matter of fact and honestly we did. Once or twice, but I didn't feel right so I cut that off quick." He admit. I nodded "So what about you?" He asked.

"I knew this was coming I smiled and shook my head. Well I had a pretty good childhood, my mom and dad married. My early years of a teenager my dad died and my life fell apart." I went on telling him about my life. We went back to his house and he invited some people he dances with over and we all danced. The routine we came up with is dope and so is the song with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry I haven't updated! But here yal go. I'll try to update again tonight or I will tomorrow.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.