C.61 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"What he want?" August asked

"He wants to talk."

"Let's see what his ass wants." He opened the door
"Whatchu want nigga?"

"Uh. Me and Kayla needs to talk." He looked over Augusts shoulder

"Well. You can talk ta tha both of us. Anything you gotta say ta my girl you can say ta me.. Come on na' welcome ta our home." He moved to the side letting him in.

"Hey Kayla." Jamal came over to me trying to hug me

"Don't touch me." I said

"Yeah, don't hug ha'. An you gonna 'hey Kayla' but not speak ta tha man of tha house, fuck wrong with you."

"We was just talking Yung." Jamal chuckled

"Boi, i'a smack tha shit outta you. It's August boi." August circled around him

"Aug stop!" I laughed and went over to him and wrapped my arms in his. "Come sit on the couch." I said leading Jamal in the living room. I sat down beside August but he quickly pulled me onto his lap and I heard him make a weird noise.

"So what we needa talk about?" August asked

"Me and Kayla." Jamal rubbed his chin looking at me

"Kayla?" I sat up wrapping my arms around her waist

"What about me and you Jamal?" Kayla spoke. I could tell she was mad not only at him, but me too.

"I miss you so much Kayla." He said. She was quiet.

"Do you miss me?" He asked her

"An'sa him baybeh." I rubbed her tigh and I felt her stiffen up.

"Uh." She moved a bit. "I-I don't."

"Foreal?" He asked looking surprised or sad

"I mean, I miss you. But how you ended things was dumb, but its whatever. I'm over it."

"Is it because of him?" He asked referring to me

"This has nothing to do with him. You're the one that broke up with me! Please don't start." Kayla said loudly

"Calm down Kayla." I rubbed her back. She moved indicating me to stop

"Yeah, whatever. Can we at least still he friends and remain in contact with each other."

"I'll think about it. But if I agree to it, we will ONLY be FRIENDS. I'm not going tofm keep doing this dumb stuff with you guys, y'all play me and then want me to forgive you so you can jh me again. I'm not dumb." She said elbowing me. I slapped her leg.

"Are y'all alright?" Jamal asked

"Yeah." I eyed him

"I'm going to leave.. I'll call you tomorrow." He got up and walked out of the door. Kayla got up and walked upstairs not saying a word to me. I followed behind her and tried to talk to her.

"Kayla what's wrong?" I asked. She didn't answer.

"Kayla you hear me talking to you. Stop being so fuckin selfish." She still didn't answer me so I walked over to her and trapped her in the corner of the room.
"Anthony move." She looked away from me. "Nah, look up at me an talk ta me." She still didn't do it. I grabbed her face and lifted her head up since she didn't want to cooperate. She just stared at me. "Talk." I said she just mugged me and then pushed me. I grabbed her arms and put them about her head. She smirked. Then I put them down.

"Nothing's wrong with me." She said lowly and then walked out of the room.

I'm going to fine out what's wrong with her because every since Jamal came and left she's been acting weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.

this chapter is nothing.. I just put down shit.