C.62 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Anthony don't do that!" I laughed as he was trying to take some little boys toy away from him. He didn't listen

"That's not funny." August snapped at me "Ant give it back before I beat ya luh ass an we go home."

He looked over at August and rolled his eyes. Augusts long ass stomped his big ass feet over to Anthony and jerked him up and brought him over to where I was at and patted his butt and he started crying.

"Kayla, let's go home." August said taking Ayla out of the swing. "We going ta grab some food fa them, and then they goin ta my mama house." He said. We went to Popeye's and got Anthony some food and a little something for me and August, then we went by the house to get him some clothes to take to his nana's. After that we arrived back at my house and August told me to get dressed, and put on a dress and he walked to his house and got ready.

I picked out my blue dress with a flower like design on it, and I got my gold bracelet and rings. I sat in the house waiting for August. I know I at least took an hour or longer to take a shower, get dressed, do my hair, put on some make-up, and all of that, but this dude is taking longer than me. I decided to kill time by getting on Instagram since I really haven't been on there since I quit my modeling job due to me being pregnant with the babies. I so happened to see the interview that August did regarding me and the kids and I seen all of these girls comments under the pictur asking 'who is she' 'we're gong to beat her ass' some were a little nice or whatever. But these little girls do not phase me. I don't know them, they do not know me. At the end of the day I have August. Not them. I was going to comment but I'm not going to give these girls the attention they want.

"You ready?" I looked up to see August in an all white outfit.

"I've been ready." I smiled and stood up. "You look good."

"You know." He smiled from ear to ear. "You look beautiful." He said "Why thank you sir." I smiled

"I see our wrist wears Lowkey the same." He looked at my bracelet that matches his watch. "Yupp." I said and locked up the doors before following him out to his car.

We arrived at BLT Steak. We got seated and waited for our order to be taken.

||August Alsina||

"You just gonna sit thea' an act like you scared ta talk ta me?" I chuckled

"Oh no.. I ju-'

"Just don't kno what ta talk about?" I finished her sentence.  She nodded.

"Well let me start... Did you like my verse in the remix ta planes?" I asked her

"I mean yeah, I loved it."

"Alright, would you ever like to make a song with me?"

"What?! Me ? Nooooo." She laughed

"Don't front! You used ta sing in front of me all tha time."

"I was younger then. I haven't sung in forever."

"Aight, well repeat afta' me aight?" I asked. She nodded

"I don't want nobody but youuuu."

".......I don't want nobody but youuuu."

"Kissin' on my tatoos!"

"..... Kissing on my tatoos!"

"And I don't want nobody but me!" We both sung together

"Talking to you." I sung

"Until you fall asleep." She sung and I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"You both sound lovely." I looked up to see a waitress.

"Well thank you." I smiled up at her

"Holy shit! You're August Alsina."

"You din, recognize my voice?" I asked. She just stood there smiling.

"Are you going to take out orders?" Kayla interrupted

"Oh yes. What would you guys like?" She asked as we gave her our orders and all that.

"See you sound good." I said to Kayla

"Yeah, I guess. But I don't sing."

"You should."

"Well I'm not."

"Sing to me?"

"Maybe."

"Ta'night I want you ta sing that SWV song ta me." I smiled at her. She rollerx her eyes "K."

Our food got here and we began to eat and talk about different stuff, and I got ready to do what I was about to do. I took a piece of food off my plate and threw it on the floor by her.

"Kayla, shit mybad can you get that?" I asked already knowing what her stubborn ass would say.

"Uhm, let's try a HELL no! You threw it, you get it." She said

I went over the her side of the table, bent down and got it. Then I got on one knee and and pulled out a box. "Kayla." I called her name causing her to look down at me.

"I'm not good at this shit, I mean.. I've neva done it befo'. But we've been through so much ta'getha, an I love you. I don't want ta see you with nobody else, and I don't want ta be with nobody else. I can see myself with you fa'eva.... Will you marry me?" I asked her

~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.