C.39 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

I looked out the bathroom window and seen that the plane was landing. I went out and grabbed my bags. I walked out of the plane without saying a word to anyone. As I sat my bags down in front of me due to them being so heavy someone bumped into me. I mean with full blown force. I quickly turned to see Camille.

"Oh, i'm sorry." She said with a straight face.

"Don't be sorry hoe, be careful... You did that shit on purpose,  I sure don't want to beat your ass, but then again I sure wouldn't mind it." I snatched my bags up and sat down until the guys got off the plane.

||Daveontae||

"What's wrong with you?" I went up to Kayla. Her leg was shaking and she looked pissed

"I'm fine." She gave the fakest smile ever

"No you not.. What is it? You think August is mad at you or something?"

"Hell no. He's the least of my worries. I mean. I feel I'm wrong for what I did although it wasn't my fault. You, chris and August knows me and August had just... You know. Then Trey asked for a kiss to stop being annoying. I tries to kiss his cheek but he dodged it, and pulled me on top of him and I got into the kiss. I don't want nobody to see me as a hoe cause I'm clearly not."

"We know you not. Just tell Yung what happened."

"Why do I need to tell him though? We not in a relationship or nothing."

"Just to straighten it out." I said. She nodded and got up walking over to him as soon as she saw him walking through the door. He held his hand up to stop her from talking before she could even speak and waved for Camille to come over to him and them two walked away. Kayla just stood there looking clueless and mad.

Trey tried to talk to her, she ignored him.

Its too much shit going on.

||Chris Brown||

I came out the plane and seen I didn't see nobody then I spotted Kayla. I jogged over to her. I was asking her where everyone was she said Daveontae went to the bathroom, Trey, August, and Camille left. She said she was going to get a separate room and that she wasn't going to none of the shows unless it was at a party, and we have damnnear a whole month of shows. Karrueche supposed to be flying down here next week after she has these interviews so who knows. There will be someone Kayla can hang with.

I helped Kayla in her room and then me and Daveontae went to our room that we was sharing.

My phone rang and it was Kayla.

"What's good?" I asked

"Are y'all in the room right beside me?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Is August and that girl in the room beside me?"

"I think so, why?"

"Are y'all fuckin' in yalls room?"

"Nah. What the hell wh-"

"It must be them then." She hung up and I heard a knock on my door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.