C.38 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

Trey has been sitting here asking me all types of questions. Truthfully he is starting to piss me the fuck off. He is such an asshole. I know August is one, but August is more of blunt, real, no filter, like I kind of expect if from him. I thought Trey would be atleast a little nice. If he keeps on with this petty shit we not gonna be less than fwb's and friends. We gonna be nothing. I still haven't done anything with him cause I don't trust him right now.

"Trey." I held up my hand to stop him from talking which he did
"Stop talking to me. What you're saying is so irrelevant, if you want to be apart of the irrelevant squad go over there and sit with that hoe over there." I pointed to Camille and she turned and looked at me

"Kayla, we gonna need to talk later." She mouthed to me. I shrugged

"What's wrong with you Kayla? You bitching about every damn thing."

"Yeah.. "Bitch about every damn thing..." YOU saying to me right now. I feel hella good right now, i'm happy and just enjoying myself. Then you woke up and want to interrogate shit, but for why though? What will make YOU stop doing all this right now?" I asked him

"A kiss."

"Forreal?"

"Yeah." I leaned over and was about to kiss his cheek until he grabbed my face and attacked my lips with his. Then pulled me on top of him

||Chris Brown||

"Oh shit... Oh shit... Look y'all. Aye! We finna watch them fuck!" I laughed while whispering what I said "I wanna see how Kayla... FUCK!" I slapped August and Daveontae making them look over at Kayla and Trey.
She on top of him rolling hips and shit. He looked like he was fucking her with clothes on. She was moaning he was groaning.

"Bruh.. This is heavan." I clapped. I looked over at August and he looked pissed. Daveontae looked like he was into it. I looked over at the whore-fuck-slut monkey and she looked like she wanted to join. Made me sick just thinking about that shit. Old ass woman looking ass. I'm kidding but still. I seen August's fist ball up and he looked like he was about to do something. I had to be captain save TWO hoes.

"No.. See, Kayla.. No. Just stop. Get.. Get off." I grabbed her arm
She looked at me like I was crazy. I nodded towards Yungs direction. She peeked her head around me a little and seen him staring this way.

"Oh shit.. Fuck. I was only doing this cause he said that he'd stop getting on my nerves. Plan was to kiss him on his cheek but he.... You know."

"Yeah, whateva. You know you was tryna get dicked down right here. Don't lie." I shook my head and walked away

||August Alsina||

"August... Bro, how does Kayla fuck?" Chris asked me

I ignored him.

"Do you know Ontae?" He asked Daveontae. He shrugged. "Y'all niggas fake. If I didn't see her as a sister I'd try my damn self."  Chris folded his arms.

Everybody on this planes getting on my nerves. How the hell you can gonna go from me fucking you to you trying to fuck another nigga right in front of me.

||Trey Songz||

I laughed to myself a little bit.

"What's wrong Kayla?" I asked

"Trey.. Just don't talk to me right now. Please." She said looking out the corner of her eye, not towards me, but August, Daveontae and Chris. I laughed. I pulled her on top of me and all that on purpose. She's trying to act funny and shit towards me around August. Well not until I woke up but still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.
"What can I... Me, Trigga Trey do to make you not be mad at me?" I placed my hand on her leg.

"Go to hell." She got up with attitude and walked towards the back.