C.34

Dont be a ghost reader. Forreal.

A few weeks later...

||Kayla Phillips||

The babies are all home and they just bring joy to my heart. It's hard being like a single mother and doing all of this. If anything I'd picture for a mother and father be together, raising a family and all that. I thought back when I was pregnant with Anthony that that's how it was going to be but I was wrong. August has been meeting us at the courthouse and seeing the kids when he isn't working. The babies don't even cry. I mean, they cry, but not every five seconds or five minutes. As for Trey, we are on that friends type thing. I'm not really tryin to be with him, or anybody as a matter of fact, that is of right now.

I've really been focusing on my kids, and I put my modeling career on hold. I have four kids now, a toddler and three babies. It would be hard for me to just leave them with someone for a long while and or take then with me all of the time. I can't carry three car seats at once, espeacially at an airport.

I looked down at my vibrating phone and seen that it was the judge.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hello, is this Kayla?" He asked

"Yes.. Judge McFarland?"

"Yeah." He chuckled

"Okayyyy... What do you need?"

"I was just wondering if you'd like to have lunch one day?"

"Hm? Oh no. I mean, we can't do that can we?"

"Well, nobody can really tell us that we can't."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I giggled

"No, just a friendly lunch date... Well it's still a date, but as a friend." He said sounding confused

"Well, I'd have to find a babysitter and all of that."

"No need. They can come with us. I want to see what your other children look like."

"Haa, alright.  I'll talk to you later Judge McFarland."

"Call me Kevin. And talk to you later." He chuckled before handing up

Now that I think about this "friendly lunch date" I don't know. He is so fucking fine and whew, plus I don't want anyone to think anything of it.

||August Alsina||

These last couple of weeks been chill I guess you could say. I been seeing Ant and the rest of the kids when I can at the court house. I try to see them other times but Kayla isn't going. She knows she needs some help with them. It's killing me not to be able to take my kids to my house and watch them how I want. Everytime I ask Kayla about it she tells me to go make babies with Camille, or watch my nieces and nephew if I want kids at my house.

She's petty as hell for that. Then she be teasing a nigga dressing the way she's dressing.
Right now I'm on my way to my momma's house to ride to Kayla's house and see the kids, secretly.

"Son, Kayla is going to be at your head when she sees you and she's going to be mad at me." My mom said and she got in the car.

"Nah, probably just me.. But when I talk ta ha she'll forget all about it." I chuckled

"Y'all are NOT going to talk unless your in front of me, cause everytime y'all 'talk' she ends up getting pregnant."

"Aight, ma." I laughed

"Thinking you slick foo." She laughed.

We pulled up to Kayla's house and she opened the door in a big T-shirt.

"Hey Mama." She kissed her cheek.
"What are you doing here August?" She mugged me

"Told you." My mom walked away

"Whea' da baybehs?" I asked

"You ignored my question, but follow me." She walked in "Mama, me and August will bring the kids down here." I told her. Anthony is over India's house so it's just me and the others." She walked to the steps and started walking up there slowly. I ducked down a little to look under her shirt and it didn't look like she had panties on. I stuck my hands under there and touched her butt.

"Fucking quit dammit." She turned and slapped my hands

"So you don't have on panties?" I smirked nodding and shaking my head

"Fuck you. I just had three of your big head babies and I need my shit to breathe."

"It can breath on this dick." I joked

"Stop." She pushed me causing me to almost fall down the steps and she turned to walk away.

"You gonna quit putting your hands on me." I slapped her ass

"This is Ayla's room." She went over to the crib and picked her up. Then we walked to the boys room and I grabbed both of them and carried them downstairs. My mom was asleep when we got back down there. We woke her  up and we all took turns with each babies, and had a pretty good time. No drama, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interesting shxt will come sooner or later but...

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE