C.60 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

Right now I'm getting the babies situated in my room with August and I'm about to go meet up with my mom to talk to her about Camille and Chris.

"Alright August.. The kids, check. Your food, check. Is there anything else you need before I go?"

"Yeah a kiss. Bend down hea'." He said

"Nah, you good." I laughed

"Fa'real Kayla?" He asked

"Here." I bent down and kissed his forehead

"My lips just a luh past my nose, what was that? You act like I got a damn disease on my lips or something."

"I don't know where your lips been, and all of a sudden you don't like kissing me unless your teeth is brushed right? Oh and I swear if I come back and your not in bed resting that leg, I'll fucking kill you. I might be small but I'm capable of many things I used to be afraid of and to do.. Remember that." I said before I walked out.

"Hey Kayla." India smiled coming out of her room

"Yeah, me and you are going somewhere at three so be ready by two fifteen. You got two hours." I walked away

"Aunt Kayla!" I heard Iesha whisper

"Yes?"

"Can I go with you?"

"You ha-"

"No you're not going anywhere Iesha."

"Why?!!" She started to cry

"Because you and Devontae is about to take a nap."

"I can never sleep." She pouted

"Here baby girl.. Follow me. I'll give you something my father gave to me to help me sleep when I was your age." I went to my room and got this charm bracelet and an old headphone set with a portable CD player we used to all have back in the day with the same CD my father would always play for me. It'd help me go to sleep. "Don't loose it alright?" She nodded and hugged me.

"Alright, I'm gone." I finally left.

--

I arrived in a parking lot and my mom was waiting for me. I got out and got in her car.

"Hey momma."

"Hey baby. So what we need to talk about?"

"I know nothing is ever going to make you divorce this man, but Camille is crazy and she and Chris had sex all the time when she was a teenager, and she got pregnant by him when she was fifteen but she miscarried. He got locked up too and Camille is probably the one that killed her mom because she got in the way of her and Chris."

"Alright. I'm not in the way of them and why would you be so worried?"

"Because she was supposed to be pregnant by August twice, but she faked it once and miscarried the other. She still tells him pregnant although a doctor has already talked to him about all of her problems. She's after me and my kids next I think."

"Well I mean, I can't just break things off with Chris like that. We've been through everything together."

"Yeah, from him beating and forcing you to have sex with him, and you taking the drugs he sold, to him trying to rape me every chance he got and you never did anything." I got out of the car and went back to mine.

I swear my moms so fucking selfish. If she doesn't listen that's just on her. I can't MAKE her do stuff unlike Chris can. I drove to the hotel that Naomi and Tati was in and hung out, talked to them a little bit before I go and pick India up.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Hey Yung." I went in the room and closed the door behind me. He nodded and looked back down at his phone. I crawled in the bed and laid next to him, and stared up at him. "I love you." I smiled

"Okay?" He made a weird face and got up limping to the bathroom. I followed.

"What's wrong with you August?" I frowned

"YOU!"

"Don't be loud, the babies are asleep." I closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Me and Kayla's baybehs are asleep. I know this. "

"Why am I such a problem to you now?"

"Because.. You trying to come in hea' an fuck shit up like these otha nasty ass females."

"Are you serious? I'm just trying to have a little fucking fun since I'm getting this divorce and all. You can't tell me you don't love the things we do." I trailed my nail down his chest

"Tha fuck off me. We? Ain't no we, you give me head that's all. Tha fucks wrong with ya ass."

"We are going to eventually have sex though right?"

"No bitch! I'm trying ta get right with Kayla an you ova hea'.... Hol up. First off you supposed ta be ha 'bestfriend' an sista an shit an yo ass is pregnant. You need ta sit ya ass tha fuck down an take several seats ya heard me?" He walked past me

"August no wait!" I grabbed his arm and he turned to face me so I dropped to my knees.

||August Alsina||

"Mm.. India, come on an' get tha fuck up." I said as I was against the wall

"No." she smirked at me and continued sucking my dick. I tried to push her off me but I felt myself about to nut and she knew it too, she just kept of sucking until I busted in her mouth and on her face. Then she started again.

"India.. Get tha fuck up off me right na'. You pregnant, an I don't want ta hit ya ass. Get tha fuck up off me." I balled up my fist.

She stood up. "August just fuck me." She took off her clothes and stood in front of the door.

"You can fuck me in the ass if you don't want to fuck anything else." She turned around and stuck her ass out. "If you don't. I'll tell Kayla you tried to have sex with me infront of the kids, and you know she'll believe me. You already cheated and lied to her more than once. Hurry, she'll be here in an hour or so. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel what made Kayla fall in love with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE