C.29 (part two)

||Mama Sheila||

"Anthony baby, go run and get your mom some water." I looked over at him and he ran.

"August! Since you want to disrespect me like this don't speak to me again. I love you son. But you will NOT disrespect me." I helped Kayla onto the seat and gave her the water that Anthony had brought. She drunk some of it and Anthony wiped her forehead

"You aight Kayla?" I heard August's voice. Kayla took her cup and threw it at him. "Get the fuck out of my face." I helped her up and she stood at the podium. August walked back over to his and he began talking.

"I'a accept whateva she tryna do.. Y'al for my numba." He turned and walked out leave Camille sitting, she got up and ran after him

||Camille||

"Baby!"  I ran after August

"What tha fuck you want Camille?"

"What's wrong?"

"Leave me tha fuck alone right na' on some G shit. You pissin me tha fuck off." He swung open the car door.

"Really August? All of a sudden you all in your goddamn feelings because of your bitch ass baby momma and the shit she was feeding the judge?"

"You kno' what? Walk yo ass whea'eva you gotta go." He hopped in and pulled off.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Miss Phillips, you can contact Mr. Alsina and tell him that he can visit little Mr. Anthony Alsina on Tuesday's and Friday's from ten fourty-five am. Up until tweleve o'clock in the evening. If he is late than he will be limited and his time will be cut short an hour for as long as he has monitored visits. If it continues to happen than he will have no visitations what so ever without your permission."

"Alrighy. Thank you." I said and walked out. I  texted August and told him what's going on. I just really feel like moving away from all this shit. Atlanta! Atlanta, Atlanta, At-fucking-lanta is always a place of drama for me, and always have been.

"Ma, can we go get something ta eat?" Anthony asked

"Yes.  What would you like to eat?" I asked him

"You pick.. I always pick.". He said causing me to laugh. I just drive to McDonalds. That sounds good right about now, and i'm starving. I thought I could live off of just fruit but sadly, I was wrong.

||August Alsina||

I don't know what the fucks wrong with me. I need some more of that fucking shit a fat ass fucking blunt. I can't think straight and i'm bout to go fucking crazy.

I heard the front door open, I looked over to see Camille.

I sighed.

"Baby, are you mad at me?"

"Why tha fuck you keep calling me baby and shit?" I stood up "i'm not ya fucking man. You a nobody to me. You know I'm only "with you" so I could make Kayla jealous. You pissin me the fuck off. I only fucked you last night cause I was mad... You kno tha deal... Real talk."

"What the fuck happened to you?" Her eyes watered

"You bitch. You got me all types of fucked up. You fucked up my life with ya old ass. I Fuckin hate you... " I started getting emotional like a little bitch. She came and hugged me.

"Ima get Kayla back..." I whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~
August is crazy as'f.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.