C.67 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Aye. You want the rest of that." August picked up the rest of my sandwich and ate it.

"You moth-"

"Uh-uh.... No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" He chuckled

"Breathe baybeh breathe. Take a deep breath." He told me

"August!!!!!" I whined "Why's you take my food?!"

"I'm sorry baybeh. I'll fix you two more." He pouted trying to hold in his laugh

"I don't want nothing." I crossed my arms

"Da!!" Ayla slapped August.

"Ow!" August faked hurt.

"Why you do dat to mama?" She pouted

"Daddy sorry." He said and picked her up out of her booster seat. She nodded her head and rubbed her eyes. "I seepy daddy."

"Aight, come on... I'll put you ta bed." August walked off with her.

"You boys ready for bed?" I asked the boys. Antoine just blower turkey out of his mouth, Antonio nodded and Anthont dozing off. I got up and picked him up carrying him upstairs.

"Nah.. He too big fa' you ta carry him... Ant!" August tapped his leg waking him up

"Sir?"

"Walk upstairs to ya room. I'll be in thea' in a minute. I walked back in the kitchen and August got the boys and then laid them down. Then he came back in and cleaned the table as I was sitting at the table.

"You gonna put me to bed too daddy?" I smirked causing him to turn around with a lifted brow.

"Me?" He pointed to himself.

"Who else would I call daddy and ask to put me to bed?" I smiled

"You want ta..."

"I was kidding. I'm sleepy.  But can you try to carry me up there?" I pouted

"Can we.. You know."

"For thirty minutes. Ima set a timer. Shit I might fall asleep." I laughed

He puckered his lips. "Na' you kno' when daddy slang that dick, put in an start hittin' that spot you don't want me ta stop. Pshhh. Fall asleep, girlll. You betta stop playin with me. "

"Okay." I said dryly

"I want you ta call me big papa. You'd sound sexy as hell sayin it."

"Alright, big papa." I smirked. He jogged over to me and picked me up out the chair. "Ow dammit August! My back hurts!"

"It's finna hurt a lot mo' Ina minute. I'a make ya feel betta ta'morrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boiii! okay, 17 days later but i finally went to see magic mike xxl tonight, ooh lemme tell yal!!❤❤❤ but when channing was dancing to feel it by jacquees i was like yas zaddy.  ctfu, but the whole movie was great.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.