C.70 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Who was that girl? Hol' up wasn't she at your sons party last yea'?" Nicki asked me.

"Yes. Ugh she was my 'bestfriend' and like a sister until she fucked August. Drugged him. But just know we not coo what so ever."

"Aight. I love the name you picked out for your son. So how exactly do you pronounce it? I hear yall say it but.. You know." She smiled

"Okay, so it's spelled K-I-N apostrophe N-I. But you know how people say Cuz? Well take the z sound out so its like cuhh with an h. Then Ni. Like the beginning of the name Niyah."

"Kin'Ni... Aight, aight. I got it!!" She got happy I laughed.

"Which kids are you and August's?" Jhene asked kindly

"The one that drove that car in here and then the two little boys and one little girl that has curly hair."

"Awe, they're adorable. How old?"

"Five, and one."

"All three of them are?"

"Yes. They are triplets."

"How cute!" She cooed

"Yes, you should have brought your daughter!"

"I would have but she is spending time with her father."
I nodded.

||August Alsina||

"August and Kayla come take some pictures. Bring the kids too, they're going to be in some." Chandra said. We went over there and snapped some pictures, and then stood around and talked a little bit longer and then they left. I was about to head out the door with Tati, and Naomi when all of a sudden I see Daveontae walk up with a gift bag in his hand.

"Hey Kayla." He smiled and acted as if he didn't just try to kill me and my fiance some months ago. I walked past him and he grabbed my arm.

"I kno' you betta let ha' tha fuck go." I heard August from behind me. Daveontae let me go.

"I'm not here to start no shit.. Just give y'all a present for the baby."

"What is it?" Naomi asked

"It's money, and a chain." He pulled it out of the bag.

"How'd you find out where we live?" I asked

"India.."

"Figures. Well you know your ex wife ain't shit."

"How?"

"You don't know about her?" I laughed "She's a fuckin' hoe.. Guess who the father of her child is..."

He scrunched up his face. "Chris?.... August?"

"Yeah." I looked at him

"August?"

"Yeah. But it was after you shot him and he was injured and couldn't do anything she srugges him and raped him when I wasn't home. She admitted to it."
I laughed

"This funny thing is now that I think about it, she's trying to put me through what you put her through. You had sex with someone else and for her pregnant and she left you. So I guess she thought that incident between her and August was going to make me leave him." I shrugged. He looked pissed.

"Aight." He put the stuff in the bag and handed it to me, and then he shook all of our hands and left.

||August Alsina||

"Afta' we get married you wanna relocate?"

"Yes. And ain't no India picking an dropping the kids off bihh." Kayla said to me. "Ain't nobody gonna know where we live besides these two, Chris, ya mama, cha, an them... Nobody else. Not even my mom.

"Bet." I said "Y'all have fun.. An I don't want y'all two nasty asses tryin ta turn my fiance out."

"She's pregnant Yung." Naomi laughed

"Nigga. If I wanted to turn her out I would have done it a long time ago." She winked and then they all walked away. Nasty ass. I shook my head. I went back to the house with Chris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This isn't much but its a update... I'll try another one tonight.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.