C.52 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

I woke up remembering what all happened last night. But I didn't feeling August's arms around me, nor did I see him. I got up and checked the bathroom. Not there. I went downstairs and peeked my head around the corner and seen him in the kitchen, shirtless as usual, and over the stove.

"Hey bestfrannd." I laughed

"Wazzam?" He slightly turned around.

"What you cooking?" I walked over to him
"F-"

"Say food and I'll smash that face into that skillet."

"Well, damn... Uh, thea's some eggs, sausage, waffles, I fried some chicken, cause I don't really like breakfast food."

"Hmm. Well it smells good."

"Yeah? Well I'm sure it taste even betta. You wanna go get Anthony an bring tha baybehs down hea? I'll fix yal plates."

"Alright." I went and had Anthony go downstairs to eat and I washed the babies up and went then brought them downstairs. We started eating and we was talking as if we were big ol family. But were not. Then the doorbell rang.

"I got it." I got up and went to the door. Seeing all of the broken glass on the floor.

"Yes?" I asked looking at the man and woman at my door

"Yes.. Are you Kayla Phillips?" They asked

"Yes. Why?" I asked and the man just came in. "We are child services. We are here to get your son Anthony Alsina."

"What?! Why?" I asked

"We've had a complaint. We're taking him into custody." The guy walked past me with Anthony yelling, and crying.

"What tha fucks goin on why he talkin our son??" August yelled following the man outside.

"Ms. Phillips, calm down. You can come down and talk to someone about this. But your home from the inside doesn't even look presentable, and better yet right for a child to live in." She turned and walked away. I seen August raise his fist to the man "AUGUST NO!!" I ran out there and stepped between them causing Augusts hand to hit me instead of the man.  "Kayla! I'm sorry!" He grabbed my hand off of my face to see where he hit me. Before I could turn around the people had already left.

"This is too fucking much already." I went back into the house to tend to the screaming babies

"Kayla, I'm so fuckin sorry! Why'd you step in tha way?" He asked me

"Because August! You're a celebrity and if you hit that man he would have pressed charges on you or something! Who the fuck would call Child Services on me?? I've never done anything to hurt any of my children. Can you watch the kids while I go and try to get him back?" I panicked. He agreed and I went down and they asked me a bunch of questions and they say they had asked Anthony some too. When I asked who called in they wouldn't tell me. When I asked if by chance thry were the ones that broke into my house the night before and they said no and that they wouldn't be able to do that and would have no reason to come destroy a persons house just to get a child. They questioned me about my bruised face, when its clear that August accidentally hit me. I signed some papers and I got Anthony back. I'm sick of this shit. No one understands. I went back to my house and August was on the floor watching T.V as the babies were crawling on him.

"Were back." I told him

'"Aight.. I need ta get going. But why they take him? An what they ask you?"

"They said someone called in and said I'd been abusing him, which I don't see how. He's been stay in with y'all and you know how I feel about putting my hands on my children... I hate it because of how I was treated when I was younger and all that. Then they asked me have I evee sexually abused him. What kind of fucking mother do I look like doing that?!" I started to cry "Someone really hates me and I don't know what for."

"It'll get better Kayla. Who you think broke in hea'?"

"I have NO idea."

"Do you think it was Jamal? Or Trey?"

"Jamal is in LA and I thought Trey was back home."

"Ant.. Stay in hea' an play with ya brothas an sista. Kayla come on." He lead me to the kitchen, lifted me up and sat me on the counter as if I was a baby. And stepped in between my legs. I pushed him away but he just held on to my legs.

"Call ya luh boyfriend." He demanded

"Wait!" I said as I dialed his number and he answered on the first ring.

"Hey baby h-"

"Jamal... Where are you?"

"I'm at home, why what' going on?"

"Somebody broke into my house late last night and I don't know who."

"You need me to come down and stay with you? Who you think did it?" He asked sounding pissed off

"I don't know. I'm stressed someone tried to get Anthony taken from me. I'm just stressed. It would help if you flew down here and stayed with me please. August has been over helping and I thank him so much." I smiled at him "But I can't just keep him away from his girlfriend. I'm sure she's freaking out."

"Alright... I'll be down late tonight or early tomorrow, depending on how the flight goes."

"Alright."

"See you, love you." He said

"Love you too." I hung up
"It couldn't have been him." I looked down at August

"Call Trey."

"Hell no. You call him."

"Fuck no."

"Well then... His dumb ass wouldn't have done all of this he would have just broke in and quietly looked for me."

"Do you think it was ya step pops Chris? He been ova hea' befo',"

"I have no idea. I'm over it." I said and rubbed my temples.

"Have you eva took that necklace off since I bought it fa you?" August started messing with it while it was around my neck

"No. I don't want to loose it. It was too expensive." I looked down at it.

"Hm. Aight" He lifted my chin up and kissed me. I kissed him back.
~~~~~~~~~
That's all for now. I was going yo make it longer but nah..
Sorry for mistakes

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.