C.60 (part two)

||August Alsina||

I was staring at India's ass debating if I should so she don't try to fuck what me and Kayla is trying to accomplish up, or if I want to just tell Kayla what's really been going on. Then all of a sudden I heard the front door open.

"Man, fuckin move." I pushed India causing her to fall. I opened the bathroom door and I limped out, and down to the steps meeting Kayla half way.

"Get ys crazy ass 'bestfriend' 'sister' or whatever the fuck that fake bitch is to you OUT this damn house right na'."

"What you mean?" She raised an eyebrow

"I mean what I said. That bitch is trying ta fuck what we got up Kayla! She in tha bathroom in our room right na' probably puttin clothes on. Come hea'." I struggled getting back up the steps. When we got in the room and looked in the bathroom she wasn't in there so I walked to her room and opened the door, she was holding her bleeding head.

"Really India?" Kayla asked

"Really what Kayla?"

"You're trying to get with August?"

She didn't say anything.  "I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION." I yelled

"No! He tried to get with me." She started crying

"Bitch I kno you fuckin lyin hoe... Tell her.. Tell her how it all started about last fuckin month."

"Last month?" Kayla asked

"Yeah.. Don't be fuckin mad at me, but it's not my fault. I guess partially but look. When you first started leaving and shit she'd check up on me. One day I woke up ta my dick being sucked an when I woke ha' mouth was on me. I couldn't do shit then or tha times leading afta' that because I couldn't fuckin move without hurting bad. Then lately she been wanting me ta fuck ha'. With ha pregnant ass."

I seen the hurt and anger in Kayla's eyes. "Tha otha day I fell and hurt my shit and she helped me up hea' and tha bitch tried ta fuckin rape me. She done took off my damn pants, undawea' and she got butt ass naked got on top of me and was about ta stick my dick in ha' by ha' damn self befo you called an stopped ha. She's a nasty ass bjtch Kayla you can't trust ha'."

"Well I can't trust you either. You should have been stopped her." She balled up her fist and stared at India.

"Baybeh.. You can trust me.  I told ya ass didn't I?"

"That don't mean shit AUGUST!!" She turned to me "Tell me about what you did to her? You fucked her at least once didn't you? I know you did."

"No! Because I fuckin love yo ass, an I would NEVA fuck yo bestfriend. She tried ta get me ta fuck ha just a couple of minutes ago talm bout in ha ass an if I don't she telling you... Matta fact. I set up a camera in tha bathroom."

"Fuck that I heard enough." Kayla walked over to India and grabbed her hair dragging her off the bed.  India stood back up and punched Kayla dead in her face. Kayla squared all the way the fuck up. "India I'LL FUCKING KILL YOUR ASS!!!" Kayla picked up at bat and slung it across India's head causing her to drop to the floor. Not moving at all. Kayla threw bat down and began shaking like she was panicking or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.