C.9 (part two)

Y'all ready for this?

||Camille||

"You guys have a nice home." I told him

"I know, my moms got good taste in EVERYTHING, my name is Anthony by the way, what's yours?" He asked and stopped infront of a door

"Camille." I smiled

He knocked on the door and no one answered

He shook the door nob "Ma! Daddy!" He said loudly

"Hold up Ant, damn." I heard August say sort of as if he was out of breath.

About five minutes later Kayla open the door. "Hey baby!" She hugged Anthony then she looked up at me and grabbed him up, went in the room and closed the door behind her.

Rude bitch.

"Want to see what mommy and daddy did for you?" I heard her ask

"Yes!!!" He screamed

"Okay, go look in the bathroom."

Bathroom, in the room?

||August Alsina||

When Ant had came up I had Kayla bent against the wall as I was hitting it from the back. I hurried up and put my clothes back on and ran to the bathroom and started trying to decorate his bathroom to not make anything look suspicious.

"Okay, go look in the bathroom." I heard Kayla say

He came in and seen how it waa re decorated and that there was a TV on the wall I didn't even see at first.

"August." Kayla mugged me

"Hmm?"

"Get her out of my hallway and out of my house now!" She said and led me to the door and stepped out.

Camille looked at Kayla and rolled her eyes. "Augudt may I speak with you? ALONE."

"Whatever you need to say to him you can say here, OUTLOUD, where I MYSELF can hear too." Kayla smirked "We're all adults here right? Or is your ass a little girl that has to be under somebodies ass twenty four- seven?"

"Excuse me? Well if you MUST know, August. I'm pregnant." She said with a slight frown

I looked at Kayla who just shook her head, and went into Ant's room and slammed the door. They came back out and went downstairs leaving me and Camille here. Nicki left so it's just us.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Time for cake...." Kayla said in a dull tone, she didn't seem happy, and she looked like she didn't feel good.

Everybody ran around and made their way to her, even the adults.

She lit the candles and we turned the lights off.

We all began to sing. He blew out his candles and Kayla began to cut the cake, she began to sweat and shake. "Kayla, here. Give me this, i'll do it." I said

"No." She dragged out

"Yes, now here." I snatched it from her "Go get you some water! I'll be in there in a minute."
"HOLD UP! What's this other cake for?"

"It's his personal cake. He isn't going to eat it yet."

I handed everybody their cake and brought Anthony's personal cake and took it to the kitchen where Kayla was bent over the counter on the phone crying.

"Yes. I'll fly out there tomorrow! Okay, see you there." She said and hung up

"Who was that?"

"My manager. I have to go back to LA tomorrow. I should have stayed living there."