C.57 (part three)

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"Daveontae! Calm down! This isn't even worth it!" Kayla yelled slowly walking over towards him

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You should know better than to fucking piss someone off with your dumb ass bitch. That's why your bitch ass almost died if it wasn't for me. I should've let you." He turned the gun facing her.

"If you going to kill me kill me dammit!" She yelled and he clocked his gun back next thing I knew August had slowly crept up on him and tackled him to the ground trying to get the gun out of his hand

"Quit y'all!!" Me and Kayla both cried next thing I heard is two gun shots and one of them groan in pain. Daveontae stood up and put the gun in his shorts pocket.

"August!" Kayla ran over to him "where'd he hit you?" She bent down crying. He pointed to his leg and side. I looked up and seen Daveontae go in the house with Lani. "Call nine one one India!" Kayla yelled at me. I called and they came. Kayla left in the back of the ambulance with him and they wenbto the hospital. I followed and I saw polices handcuff Daveontae as I pulled away.

||Kayla Phillips||

Me and India sat in waiting room waiting for what the doctors had to say.

"August Alsina?"

"Yes?" I stood up

"He lost quite a bit of blood, but we successfully removed the bullets. He had one in his mid left thigh, and one chipped his side. He's going to have to take it easy on his left leg, and his side is going to be sore for awhile. You two can go back and see him now if you'd like?"

We went back to his room and he had oxygen hooked up to him and he looked like he was in pain.

"Hey Aug." I said softly. He smiled at me and nodded

"Are you alright?!" I asked

"I'm good. My fuckin leg an side hurt like hell. Is y'all good?" He asked me and India

"Yeah. We're fine."

"That niggas fuckin crazy just like his dumb ass cousin. Gonna try ta shoot both of yal. The fuck kind of husband and father is that? I was lookin fa my gun in tha car but I couldn't so I had ta try an get his."

"August. Don't try to save me again. It probably would have been better if I died."

"Don't talk fuckin stupid India. Kayla knock some sense into ha." August told me. I laughed. He tried to raise up but failed. I couldn't do anything but cry. I remember when that was me, and he could have died if Daveontae's dumb ass shot him anywhere else.

"Don't cry baybeh... Come hea'." He said. I walked over to him, you need this drink?" I asked not making eye contact

"Kayla, look at me an turn bend down." He said. I bent down a little and he kissed me "Stop crying, you act like I'm dead or somethin. I'm always gonna be hea' fa you and my baybehs." He whispered. I nodded "I love you."
He said. I nodded. "I love you too August." I went over and sat beside India.

||August Alsina||

"India whea's yo gun?" I asked

"Daveontae has it obviously. I f-" She was cut off by the door opening and I looked up to see Camille.

"Oh hell." I mumbled

"Auggie. Baby! What happened? I just heard you was in here and I came."

"Baby? Bitch you a fuckin psycho. I told yo loonry ass don't call me no fuckin Auggie. Get tha fuck out right na' befo' I jump up off this bed despite my pain and beat ya fuckin' ass."

"You'd do that to your baby's mother?" She frowned

"Bitch! You are not pregnant. What's wrong with you!!!??" Kayla cut in

"Was I talking to you? Last time I checked I was talking to MY man, you dismissed."

"Oh hell no!" Kayla's short ass jumped up and ran towards her. "No!" I jumped up and quickly limped to her and grabbed her before she could touch Camille's crazy ass.

"Damn, Kayla. Get over thea'." I shoved her as I fell to the floor.
"Get the fuck out! I don't know why your here! How'd you find out about him being here?" Kayla asked as she helped me up and struggling

"The news, duh.. August I'll be back after this bitch leaves." She walked out.

"I'm gettin tha fuck out this bitch ya heard me? Kayla call tha docta." I told Kayla

"You asking or telling me?"

"Call them befo..." I thought how I couldn't do shit right now "Just call them or when I get healed it ova fa ya ass. No more teasing." I smirked

"Even when your hurt your nasty. Shut the fuck up cause you not doing shit." She snapped and picked up the phone on the bed. They came in and they going to tell me I can't leave for two more days. I sure did MAKE them give me them release papers and crutches, I signed myself out and went made sure Camille was no where in sight before I left. I had Kayla take me to her house and she left to pick up the kids and India stayed here with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE