C.35

Judge Kevin McFarland in MM.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey judge McFarland." I smiled

"Hello Kayla." He smiled

"Alright. Uhm, this is Antonio, he was born first, Ayla, she was second, and Antoine the unexpected, and smaller one is Antoine." I smiled

"They are some beautiful children." He said "Alright, I'll carry these two." He picked up the boys car seats and took then to his vehicle. I picked up Ayla and took her.

"Anthony, come on." I told him

"No." He said with attitude

"What do you mean no?" I asked

"No, i'm not going with y'al. You can go with him and the rest of your kids but i'm not going." He walked back in the house.
I sat Ayla's car seat and went to get Anthony whom was sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Get your little ass up and in the vehicle NOW Anthony!"

"Fuck you." He spat

I walked over to him and popped him in his lips

"That shit didn't hurt." He mumbled

"What?"

"Ma... Get out my face fa'real."

Before I could jerk him up her he kicked me twice two hard times. Once in my stomach and in my face. I grabbed him and started beating the shit out of him.

"Kayla!" Judge McFarland voice sounded. I stopped whooping Anthony and told him to shut up crying before I give him something to cry about, and I went to Judge McFarland.

"Yes?" I smiled

"I have the kids in the car... Uhm, your nose is bleeding and your face is looking bruised." He pointed to it

"Oh, it's nothing.... I'll be right out. Anthony, get in the car." I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a rag, wetted it and wiped my face off. All of a sudden I started throwing up. Then I coughed up blood. I started feeling dizzy, like when I was pregnant but I shook it off and went out.

"You alright?" He asked

"Yeah, i'm fine." I smiled
I looked back at all of my lovely beautiful children. They're a true blessing.

We arrived at a house and I was confused.

"Where are we ?" I questioned

"My house." He laughed
"I hired a chef, and someone to watch the children."

"Oh, no..  I can't have just anybody watching my children." I spoke

"No, its the lady that monitors them when August is visiting them."

"Alright.. I like her, she's nice."

We got out and went inside. His house is so nice, and it's big. We went in and he showed me around, and the babies were sleep while Anthony went around back to try and play basketball. Me and Judge, I mean Kevin had a nice lunch.
Barclay Prime, Philadelphia cheesesteak is what we had. It was almost the beat thing I've ever eaten in my life.

"So, you don't have a wife?" I asked him

"I did.. But she left me." He admitted

"What? Why?! I mean like, look at you. You're a handsome successful man. That's about his business. You have a job, you seem very kind. I just don't get it." I laughed

"Well. That didn't matter to her. In fact she cheated on me with my cousin.... In this house."

"Oh, my! I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeah, I was hurt about it at first, I mean they said they'd been doing it for a while and I had just finally caught them last year. I gave my all to that woman."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" He chuckled. "What's your story?" He asked

"Well.. I wasnt doing good when my dad died my early stage of me being a teen. Then when I was a senior in highschool five years ago I was in an abusive relationship with a grown man. Me and August became bestfriends and then I finally got away from the guy I dated, and me and August started dating. We had a great relationship, we told each other everything, we just had a fun relationship. Then after he went to a 'music business' type party and came back he started acting different. I didn't care too much about it. I was pregnant and I didn't want to stress. I bought myself my first car and I paid for him someone to help him with his music and had him show up at the graduation, I ended up seeing a girl there and she came up to me and told me how he slept with her and her friends that night he was in LA and she had took some trips after that to see him and they had sex then. I left Atlanta that night destroyed. I moved to LA and had my son and got into the modeling business and raised him by myself. Then I moved back earlier this year, I wanted nothing to do with August but we sort of bumped into each other through his mom and we ended up hooking up multiple times and I didn't know he was still with the woman he cheated on me with.. So that ends that."

"Wow... You had it rougher than me, no offense. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that."

"Well everything happens for a reason."
He nodded in agreement.

||August Alsina||

I grunted as I stood in front of Camille who was on her knees giving me the best head ever.

"You like that?" She laughed

I didn't say anything. She kept doing it until I bussed.
She stood up and tried to kiss me.

"Hell nah, tha fuck is you tryin ta do?" I asked

"I can't have a kiss?"

"Nah. Fa one you got my nut in ya mouth and fa two I just don't want ta kiss you."

"Why you acting funny all of a sudden? Every since that bitch had more of your fucking kids you acting fake towards me."

"Whateva. Shut tha fuck up fa'real."

"Want some more?" She pulled the crack out her pocket. My hands were throbbing to take it, but my mind was telling me other wise. I want to so bad though.

"Augguusst." She smirked waving it in my face. I snatched it out of her hand.

"Get this shit out my face. I'm not tryin ta start this shit again. I got more kids na' and I don't need ta be doin this shit. I'm not tryin ta have my kids be like me and me like my fatha' that I neva met." I threw it across the room. I looked on the nightstand

Briana?

"Camille... Who tha hell is Briana?" I asked

"What?"

"Who's Briana?" I asked

"Briana?" She asked "Oh, that's my moms friend, here." She reach for it

"Nah." "Hello?" I answered it only for it to be hung up.

"Next time when that person call, let me answer it." I threw her phone to her.

||Camille||

I walked out of the room and called Briana back.

"....."

"BRI?"

"Yeah what girl. Why'd August answer your phone? I miss his sexy ass."

"Because he saw your name and was curious."

"Oh hell! Nigga miss me or nah?" She laughed "where he live though?"

"I'm not telling you shit."

"Alright, bet. I still got your ass too." She said and hung up.

Does her young ass think i'm supposed to be scared of her? Lolol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.