C.49 (part one)

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"India." I heard someone whisper. I jumped up in fear. Only to see Daveontae. I just started at him.

"Hey. I missed you baby."

"'I missed you baby' my ass." I turned back over and closed my eyes. I felt myself being pulled to the edge of the bed "Da-" Before I could get anything out his mouth was attached to me. I couldn't even say anything. He finished and then started talking to me again.

"You still mad?" He asked

"I.. Don't know." I said feeling good as hell.

"You not. Now, how've you been?" He asked

"Don't ask  me how I been when you could have known if you didn't want to ignore me.. So what was you doing that you just ignored me like that?"

"Nothing.. Just been trying to relax by blocking everyone out."

I nodded "So, you didn't fuck around on me?"

"Why would I? I'm not the fuckijg same person I used to be India!!" He semi yelled

"I didn't say you was baby! I just asked you a damn question!"

"Alright. I'm gonna go fix y'all some breakfast before I head out."

"Where you going? You JUST got back!"

"I got some stuff to handle. I won't be gone long."

||Kayla Phillips||

"What are you doing here Trey?" I asked putting the babies car seat a down. When I got home I seen Treys car empty in my drive way. I got in the house and he was sitting on the couch.

"I want to chill with you." He said

"Well I don't want to chill with you. This is MY house. I want you out. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit right now. You can close the door behind you, let yourself out."I picked up all THREE of the car seats and struggled a bit taking them up the stairs. I heard his footsteps behind me. I shook my head and started getting angrier by the second. I sat Ayla down in her room and carried the boys car seats to their room.
"Leave." I turned to face Trey.

"No.." He said

"Fuck you mean 'no'? You better get your ass out of my house now Trey." I tried to step around him but he blocked the door folding his arms. "Move!" I pushed him. He pushed me back. "Trey." I balled up my fist. "Kayla." He laughed. I started to hear Aula cry from her room "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!!" I yelled in tears. Mad tears. I started hitting him. He pushed me down to the ground and got ontop of me. He started kissing all over me. Then the boys started crying "Trey!!! Get off of me please! My babies are crying!!!" I cried

"I don't give a fuck about them crying. How you gonna give that nigga some down there and not me? I knew you before y'all even met." He attacked my lips with his. I couldn't fight back because he had my arms pinned to the floor and I was in shock and panicking.

Is he really trying to rape me again? Is he really going to do it in front of my kids like this, with them crying, begging for my attention and care? Why can't I ever get a break? I'm not being conceited but I don't know why it seems like guys only like me in a sexual way and I don't even put myself out like that or act sexual with anyone.

Next thing I knew I was naked. Trey was feeling and kissing all over me and running on me. He was just about to enter me when I looked in the door way and saw Anthony standing there with his mouth wide open, looking mad.
"Anthony." I whispered as he ran away and downstairs I'm guessing.

"KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard August yelled in a deep ass voice sounding angry. Trey got off me and fixed himself inside his pants. I tried to sit up and put on my clothes as soon as possible but August and Anthony was already at the door.

"SO THIS WHAT YOU DOIN NA'!? HUH?" August yelled at me "Tryin ta fuck Trey in OUR kids room? With them in hea' watchin? Ion give no fuck whatcho stupid ass got ta say Kayla so don't open ya fuckin mouth.  You dating that Jamal nigga na' and you been fuckin him na you come back to the states ta fuck Trey? Ayla in thea cryin ha lungs out an the boys is too. I'm takin MY kids, an I hope Jamal find out about ya hoe ass."
He walked past me

"Au-"

"SHUT THA FUCK UP!"

I hurried and put my shirt on and tried to grab the car seat out his hand. "You're not taking my kids!!" I cried

"Anthony, go get ya luh sista and CAREFULLY take ha downstairs." He pushed me off him

"If you take my kids I'm calling the police on you August!"

"I said dont fuckin say shit ta me. You ain gonna call tha police cause you know you want me around tha kids. If you want them, pick them up from my mama's house Inna mornin."

"A-" He raised his hand and I backed away. I turned to see if Trey was still in here and he wasn't. He's the one that started all this shit. August isn't going to listen to me. I'm one person. He's stronger than me, he has Anthony on his side. I'm by myself. Now he's taking my kids, and I just got them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for mistakes..
.
I just now typed up this janky ass chapter.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.