C.61 (part one)

||August Alsina||

"August what's this?" Kayla asked as I came out the bathroom

"What is it?" I asked. She held up a condom and then threw it.

"Whea's tha kids at?" I asked

"Oh. They're in their rooms, ther doors is closed, so is this one." She stood up "Thought you didn't fuck her August." She shoved me

"Kayla no. Look." I started feeling bad

"Look what August. You STRAIGHT lied to me and I believed you." She started tearing up

"Baybeh.. Look. I didn't mean fa it ta happen, an I didn't tell you while she was hea' because I ain want you ta kill ha. All fa you ta be sitting behind bars right along with Daveontae. Then India dead and Daveontae's mama about ta die. I feel I'd have ta take care of ALL these kids by myself. An that shit wasn't even consensual! she damnnear raped me. No joke. I swea on tha kids."

"Don't you fucking swear on my kids you dumb ass! Did you even tell her to stop!!?"

"Yes. I begged her at first and them she wouldn't, so I just laid there."

"That's fucking ridiculous did she take the condom off of you and you fucked her without it on?"

"Quit assuming shit cause that's not it. She fucked ME. I didn't put in no effort, none. At all. The condom ain got shit in it cause I didn't buss."

She started laughing. "I don't know who I can trust to be honest. It's going to be a LONG while before me and you can get back together."

"We already ta'getha fuck that." I told her

"Like hell. Who are you?!!"

"Ya man. Ya baybehs father. That nigga you neva gonna get enough of, August Anthony Alsina Junior. Na' go get tha door. I'll be down in a minute."

"You are not my daddy. Do I need to beat that through your light bulb headed ass head? I want to see everything that was recorded too." She walked out of the room.

||Kayla Phillips||

When I got downstairs and looked out of the peephole and I saw Jamal.

"I know your short ass is looking out here Kayla. Open up we need to talk." He said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm not feeling this tbh...

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE