C.51 (part two)

||August Alsina||

"Kayla." I called her name. She didn't answer me. I got up and looked around the house for her. Kitchen, bathrooms, Ants room, the babies rooms, and then her room. I heard water in the bathroom running. I went in there and seen what she was doing.

"Get out August!" She yelled

"How you kno' it was me?" I asked stepping in front of the bathroom door.

"Because your big ass feet!"

"Why you mad at me?"

"Because you fuckin made me cheat."

"Actually... You didn't. You act like you let me stick my dick in you. THAT would have been you cheating."

"You seriously need a filter." She said

"Well I don't. An I don't kno why you trippin."

"I'm not trippin, I'm just tired of everytime you  come around and we're getting on good terms, this always happens and we get back on bad terms." She stepped out of the bathroom and was 'in my face'

"I'm bout ta leave. You don't have ta worry about me. I'm not goin ta diss you or nothin, I'll just leave. You want Ant ta stay fa a little, and me pick him back up or me just go on an take him?"

"OR .... You can stay 'fa' a little and spend time with all of your kids and then Anthony can spend the night with me and you can come get him in the morning."

"Okay.. Ima tell you what's up with him too."

"Talk to me." I sat on my bed and patted the spot in front of me. He came over and started telling me why Anthony acts the way he does towards me. It still doesn't make since but it is what it is. I feel that's not all of why he treats me the way he does.

"This reminds me of when we was bestfriends in highschool." I laughed telling August

"Yeah." He chuckled "I was trying every chance I had to get with you even though you had a boyfriend. But besides... We didn't have kids."

"Yes! You're little nasty ass was trying to finger me when we was watching fifty shades of grey."

"You still rememba that?"

"Yeah, you don't?"

"Oh I do. I rememba a lot of shit from back then. It seems like it was all yesterday, but time flew. We have a five year old going on six year old son... And the triplets will be one in a couple months."

"Yeah! Then you have another baby on the way." She playfully punched my arm

"You probably have one on the way too." I said

"Pssh."

"You haven't even took a test so how you gonna know? You din' have any symptoms with the triplets so....."

"Do you just want me to have more kids or something? Four is enough."

"Well if they were by m-"

"Noupe! I got my man and you got your woman."

"Your man. We know he yours Kayla.. Damn."

"You jealous?" She got on her knees and rubbed my hair messing my curls up. I pushed her on her back and pinned her arms on the bed. "Chill out." I told her and sat up.

"Shut up!" She laughed. "I'm going to check on my babies." She walked out of the room. I got up and followed. "Dad." I heard Ant. I went down to his room and seen what he wanted

"What?" I asked

"What was yal doin in mama's room?"

"Talkin."

"Is that all?"

"Do you want ya luh ass beat? Stay in a childs place. Don't be questioning me or ya mama. What me an ya mama do or talk about is none of you or anybody else's business. Na' you play with ya toys unless you want to come down hea an play with tha baybehs."

"I'll come down."

"Aight. An you stayin hea ta'night. I'll get you in tha morning."

"Why!?"

"What I say?"

"Sorry."

||Kayla Phillips||

I just got done changing the babies diapers now im sitting on the floor watching them  crawl around and manage to stand up on their own. I snapped some pictures, and sent them to Jamal. They are so cute.. Really trying to stand up.

"What they doin?" August asked sitting beside me.

"August.. You see what they are TRYING to do." I laughed

"Oh." He said confused

"Hey mama." Anthony said.

"Hey Anthony." I said dryly. He came over and hugged me. I hugged him back looking at August. He just smiled. I shook my head and laughed. August's phone rang and he looked down at it and didn't look too happy about. Me and Anthony stopped hugging and we all started playing with the babies and helping them try to walk. Antonio took a few little steps before he fell.

"Aye.. Kayla. Listen to this." August started playing planes.

"Oh snap! This my shit!!" I started dancing until I heard August's voice. "What?" I asked under my breath

He turned it off.
"I know you didnt... When did you make your verse?" I asked

"Started it the beginning of this week. Yes, it is about what happened on the plane" He chuckled

"Why? Nobody knows that thought. Right?"

"Nobody but yooouu." He winked. I looked over to see Anthony on his phone. Surprised he's not being nosey.

"You not cute." I mugged him

"I know. I'm handsom. Sexy, fine as fuck. Anything BUT cute and ugly.. You haven't kissed on my t-"

"SHUT UP!" I cut him off.

"Well since you kno what I was about to say .. Since highschool."

"Can you not. We are around our children."

"Okay w-" He was cut off by his phone ringing. He ignored it. "I'm goin home. I'll see y'al lata."

"Why you leaving?" I asked

"Well fa one... Camille bugging tha hell outta me.  Fa two I been ova hea' all day. It's seven o'clock an I was supposed ta be home this morning."

"Oh.."

Yeah, he stood up and held his arms out. "Anthony, hug your dad.. He's about to leave." I told him tending to Ayla whom keeps rolling onto her back while crawling. "Kayla." I looked up to see August with his arms out. "Here, you can bend down and give them a hug."

"Please stand up." He said

"You get on my nerves." I got up and then picked Ayla up, handed her to him, then got Tonio and Toine. He decided instead of taking them out of my hand he pulls me into a big hug. He kissed my forehead

"Extra as hell. Stop." I told him. He laughed

"Ahehahahell." I said and put the babies back on the floor.

"I'll be hea' round twelve ta'morrow ta get Ant."

"K." I said and let him out.
I've actually had a good time today. To make it all better Anthony hasn't been hateful towards me. Me and Aug really hasn't argued or anything and I've talked to my mom today and we've made up some what. We made an agreement that she will only see my kids at my house or at someone else's where I'm at because I don't want Chris around my daughter. I'm not saying he'd rape a baby, but he tried to rape me when I was a teenager and I just don't trust him around my child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.