C.16 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Excuse me nigga? I will slap the fuck out of you on purpose by accident. You trying to say you don't want these kids?" I asked

"Nah, I didn't say none of that.. I mean, I fucked you knowing Camille pregnant and she my woman. I just so happened to be stuck on you and we ended up back together fucking."

"Okay. Whatever. I'm not arguing with you. If you want nothing to do with the kids, leave." I said

He walked away to the door, then turned back around and sat beside me and rubbed my stomach. "I'm not going ta do that to you." He looked up at me. I turned my head away and waited for the doctor to come back in.

"Okay, Ms. Phillips I set your due date for November fourth... But they may come sooner, you are alittle over two months pregnant and you've grown so big in such this small time. Have you been experiensing any pain from this pregnancy?" He asked

"Yes. Everyday... It feels like my stomach is being pushed several different ways like to my back, through my sides and then just like my stomach is expanding.. I know it happens and i've been eating quite a bit, but it's all been healthy. I'm a model and I try not to be such out of shape, but...." I looked down at my stomach and smiled
"I'm sort of out of shape and a job because of my stupid mistakes."

The doctor nodded. "If there is anything you need. We could help you."

"No, it's fine. I'll find a way, I always do." I looked at August whom was just staring at me, like always getting on my nerves.

"Okay, well we're are all done here, I want to see you here again next month to see the progress."

I nodded.
August stood up, grabbed my hands and held on to my back and helped me off the table.

"Thanks."

I walked to my car and he followed behind me and opened the door and as I got in he closed it, then tapped on my window. I rolled it down.

"Whea's Ant at?" He asked

"He's at your mothers August." I said putting my shades on. He nodded and raised up. I pulled off

||August Alsina||

I got to my mama's to pick Ant up and he was asleep, hopefully he'll stay asleep.

"Where y'all going?" She asked

"Might go to my crib, I don't know." I lied

"Okay, well call me when you get where you going."

"Aight mama." I bent down to kiss her forehead trying not to wake Ant up. I put him in his car seat and made my way to Kayla's. She was hesitant to opening the door but once she seen Ant sleep in my arms she opened it. I took him upstairs and laid him on his bed.

I went to see Kayla sitting in the kitchen eating some fruit. I sat in a chair across from her. She looked up at me then back down at her fruit. "What do you want now?"

"To talk."

"Everytime we talk you call me a bitch, a bad mother or other things up to that extent, so what we talking for? Go talk to your other 'child mother.' "

"I said all that shit in the past, just cause I was mad. You've worked hell of hard ta survive fa you and Anthony. I mean this is a nice ass house. I missed out on four years of Ants life, when he was born and all. I don't want it ta be like that with the twins." She shrugged

"It's not my fault."

"It is ya fault! You left me that night, you neva called nobody or nothin'. I thought you didn't have him or something."

"Well I did. August... You show love to me sometimes, then you dog me like i'm some whore that you found, fucked and accidentally got pregnant. What I do to deserve that? Then you let Camille disrespect our kids, the unborn! And Anthony. That reminds me of my mom. She'd let Chris disrespect me. Remember that time he was about to rape me and you saved me?" She asked me

I nodded "Would you still save me now? Did you know he wanted to kill me and Anthony once he found out I was pregnant."

"If you had told me I would have killed his ass."
"But what I been meaning ta ask, you with Trey na?"

"No... We was at first,   but. I guess you could say we are together.. Just not together together."

"You love him?"

"Kind of, it takes time."

I shook my head. "Y'all ova hea' all lovey dovey and shit."

"I can say the same for you and Camille."

"I love her, but not how I love you."

She shook her head. "You don't love me. You stay hurting me.. That's not love."

"Baybeh. I love you with all my heart, but sometimes we tend to hurt the ones that we REALLY love more than the ones we don't and I know I hurt my mama alot when I was yung, she forgave me an na' we rockin' stronger than eva. Hopefully someday it can be the same with me an you."

"I don't know August, all this shit you've put me through and put inside me is too much to bare. You've showed nothing besides hate to me except when we was having sex. So I don't know."

"Aight." I got up from my seat and walked over to her she picked up a strawberry to eat but I snatched it from her and put it up to her lips watching her take a big seductive like bite, while moaning and looking me in the eyes.
I sat the rest of the strawberry down and attacked her lips with mine.

"August, get away from me right now... Mmm... I'm horny as hell, and.mm. just stop." She pushed me away
"I'm not doing this.. And for the record ya other babymomma is faking her pregnancy."

"What tha hell you just say?"

"If you can what, huh or whatever you can hear August... Lastnight when I felt her stomach it felt fake as shit."

"Whatchu mean fake?"

"It felt like hard ass fucking rubber."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part three later.

COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE