C.27

||August Alsina||

"Shit Aug! Fuck yes. Right there!!" Camille moaned

I kept going in, doing my thing.

"This is the best massage I've ever had in my life." She giggled
"What can't you do? You can cook, sing, fuck, give bomb ass masages but the only thing I don't know about is that mouth works."

"Woah." I stopped
"You not findin out eitha."

She turned to face me. "Really? Why.. I mean we been knowing each other for a little long while, I don't have shit.. So what's up. I bet you at that bitch Kayla's pussy didn't you?"

"I'm not finna arguewitchu ta'day fa'real... I already got a lot of shit on my Fuckin' mind and don't add on to it aight?"

"But didn't you? That's all I want to know."

"Yeah, everytime we fucked I ate that shit as if it was my last meal. Damn. You happy?" I said loudly.

She backed away.

"Can I take your mind off of some shit?" She asked me

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey baby!" Trey said waking me up.

"Baby? Go talk to your other baby! Dumb ass." I said

"Wake up grumpy as hell, what's wrong I didn't do shit."

"So some bitch answers your phone talking about some 'you calling my mans phone' . You just like August and the rest of them niggas. YOU AIN'T SHIT."

"That was Chis baby, I promise."

"Proof?"

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number and put it on speaker phone.

"Yo?" Chris's voice sounded

"Yo. It's trigga and wasn't it you that answered my phone last night... Tell Kayla."

"I got caller ID dumb ass and yeah it was me. Now I got to go.. You know spending time with MY G-"
He hung

"Alright..." I said still not believing him.

Anthony came down the steps and ran to Trey. I went in the kitchen and began cooking. Then I started feeling sick and shit again. I ran to the bathroom in case I threw up, which I didn't. I checked myself and I saw a little spots of blood. I don't know what the fucks going on with me, like I can't wait to get my results back.

"Mommy.. You aight?" Anthony came in

"Yes... Go back in there with Trey baby."

"Is the babies hurtin' you? I'm going ta beat them up when they come for hurting you! Oh and... And Trey on tha phone."

I tried to laugh but I couldn't.
"Your silly... You can't beat them up baby, you have to protect them. Especially your little sister."

"Aight." He said and ran out. I got myself together and went back to the kitchen and began cooking. My phone buzzed and I opened a picture message of  August and Camille all hugged up. Am I mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm a supposed to be jealous? I turned my phone off and continued cooking. Since this nigga wants to try and make me jealous and do all this other shit.... I got something for his ass after I have these kids and i'm not getting pregnant again. But ima shine on that nigga, just watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for mistakes.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.