C.40 (part three)

Chris's outfit top left.
Kayla's outfit middle.
Daveontae's outfit right.

||Chris Brown||

This club nice as fuck. We up here chilling at the bar and I just so happened to run into one of my friends that moved from the U.S down here maybe two years ago.

"Hey, Chris. Been a long time. I didn't know you'd be in town?"

"Yeah, man. I have a performance. I'm gonna be here for the next four weeks."

"Great. catch up? Come around the city? Who's this beautiful? You're girlfriend? Wife?" He asked looking at Kayla

She giggled. "Oh no! Chris is like my brother. I'm Kayla." She stuck her hand out

"Jamal." She smiled and shook her hand. Kayla started cheesing hella hard and so did he.

"Oookay." I stepped between them

"This is Daveontae... Daveontae, Jamal, Jamal, Daveontae."

"Sup?" Daveontae asked uninterested in the conversation. Jamal nodded.

"So you, basically your single?" Jamal asked her

She giggled. "Yes.. You?"

"Yeah. None of these women are worth my time. I'm the one that gets played." He chuckled

"Tell me about it."

"Okay... Well Jamal, since I know you personally I know you a goof guy, have a lot of respect for women so we gonna let yall be." Me and Daveontae walked to the bar and ordered beers while I watched Kayla and Jamal disappear into the crowd.

||August Alsina||

Me and Camille is just now heading out to the club. I look good as fuck, and I got a bad bitch with me too.

"There's Chris and Daveontae." Camille pointed

"Yeah. I see."

"Where's Kayla?" Camille asked

"I don't care. She probably sitting down somewhere getting drunk. Let's go find us a table and order us some bottles." I led her to a table

||Kayla Phillips||

Jamal is a cool dude. I see something in him that I don't see in August, Trey or anyone else I've messd with. But you always have to give things time. Which is why me and him exchanged numbers and planned to hang out the rest of this trip. He is going to show me around the city.

"Oh snap! Y'all play this type of music here in Africa!?" I started dancing to Imagination by Eric bellinger

"I mean. Yeah, I'm from the U.S though, and there is american singers that come and perform so why not?" He laughed
"You trying to dance though?"

"Uhm.. To this song? With you?" I asked shyly

He nodded and I followed him to the dance floor.

||Camille||

Me and August was just sitting here until I spotted Kayla. She was grinding on him and the guy lifted her leg up and started grinding on to her. He turned her around and bent Kayla over and she started shaking her ass on him and he grind on her and rubbed her ass.

"Oh my god." I tapped August.
"There's Kayla. Dancing with som dude." I said

He choked on his drink and looked over at them. I looked at him and I couldn't tell how he was feeling.

||August Alsina||

Looking at Kayla and that dude dancing got me tight. Them grinding onto each other. I'm not jealous. The matter of fact is she's being a hoe. The dude got on the ground and Kayla got on top of him and started dancing and grinding on him. The dance was over and they laughed going back to their table. I got up and walked over there.

"Come here." I grabbed Kayla's arm

"Psh. What the fuck? Get off me, the hells wrongs with you. Why you here?" She walked back away and sat with the dude. I followed her back over there and sat with them.

"Uhhh. Who's this?" The dude asked

"Nobody." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Actually i-"_

"He's a fucking pshyco that won't leave me the fuck alone and be with the thots he loves." She laughed. "Lets go find Chris." She got up and grabbed his hand leaving me there by myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short but... Was this chapter alright?

COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.