110. Game over ?

Damon's P.O.V.

- Wakey wakey, I say to the man after spraying him water on his face. Back in the Salvatore House, I managed to capture a Traveler. I brought him here and tied his hand and feet to a chair and waited for him to wake up. Obviously, it took too long so I decided to wake him up. Mr... I start saying after watching the man slowly opening his eyes. I grab an ID tag from the Traveler's pocket and read the name. When the name of the person that Traveler stole. Sikes.. Head of corporate accounts, I smirk, perfectly knowing it isn't right. But that will do for now. The Traveler tries to speak but I closed his mouth shut with piece of cloth. Oops. Sorry about that! Yeah. Can't have you mumbling any of those annoying traveler ditties. It's a sure migraine, I say with sarcasm before giving him a slap on the shoulder. So, here's the deal. My brother, my dear niece, and my girl have been kidnapped by Travelers and I can't seem to find them anywhere. I mean, like, poof, gone. Right? So besides a completely clueless hybrid in my basement and a cave full of sleeping Travelers, I've got nothing to go on except you. So I'm going to need you to tell me where I can find your leader, Markos, I briefly explain to the Traveler before me as I sit on my sofa. This is going to take some time, I believe, so I prefer sitting a bit. Just as I finished speaking, I hear someone coming in.

- Liz is keeping Meryl for a few nights, giving me time to help you find them, I hear Kol informing me as he approaches us. Who's that? He asks me with a confused tone after noticing the man.

- That is a Traveler, I reply with a smirk as I stand up. I grab an object and throw it at him. Want to play Mikaelson? I ask him, perfectly knowing he likes those kind of games.

- Am I free to do whatever I want with him? He asks me with a satisfied tone.

- Yes, as long as he stays alive so he will give us information, I nod as I let him space. He probably knows much more about torture than I do. I watch Kol dangerously approaching the man, smirking, when the front door opens again. Who is it now? Oh. What's up, Blondie? I ask Caroline as she comes closer to us.

- Liv and Luke aren't answering any of my... She started to respond, sounding pretty annoyed, until she sees the Traveler sitting in my living room. Oh my god! Mr. Sikes? She exclaims with surprise. Hold on!

- You know him? Questions, Kol, as he just stares at the man, seeming to analyse his victim.

- Yeah! He helped me open my first savings account! He gave me a lollipop, she replies as I see her not being really happy to see him being held captive by me.

- Well, unfortunately, Mr. Sikes here is occupied by some low-life Traveler, I inform the blonde vampire which clearly surprises her. She wasn't ready to hear this. I saw him and his buddies chanting in the Town's Square last week, I say before turning to our Traveler. I also know that Markos and your Traveler comrades are planning some big, flashy spell to undo some super-boring, ancient, witch curse. And where that sucks for us; it just happens to undo all witch magic, i.e. kill, me, this psychopath there, and my sexy blonde frenemy here, I reply as I threateningly approach the Traveler. "Mr. Sikes" looks up at me, clearly not going against what I've said. He doesn't even moan anything.

- If you know where Markos took Stefan, Gillian, and Elena, you need to tell us, sternly says, Caroline, as she crosses her arms over her chest. Well, that's a bit too gentle.

- Yep. Sorry. You're going to have to speak up, I sarcastically say to the man, mocking him. With the piece of cloth in his mouth, he won't be able to speak anyway. Hmmm. Nope. Didn't quite catch that either, I say after letting a few seconds of silence. Kol, he's all yours, I call the Original Vampire as I move aside to let him space to do whatever comes to his mind. Smirking, Kol takes a step forward and pierce the man's leg with the object I threw at it minutes ago. The Traveler mumbles in pain as I see Care Bear cringing. Well, at least the Mikaelson boy isn't scared to get his hands dirty. I think he's trying to say something, I say with sarcasm as I glance at Blondie. Unamused, she glares at me. Kol removes the piece of cloth from the man's mouth.