70. Poisoned Curfew-Party

Tyler's P.O.V.

I am laying in the hospital bed, sleeping while a police officer is standing guard outside in the hall by the door to my room. This is so annoying and stupid... That hunter is chasing vampires and any supernatural creatures, a human police officer won't even stand for a second in front of him... I am listening to the calmness of the building when I suddenly hear a commotion from the hall which wakes me up. I open my eyes, surprised and startled. I listen to any more noises when I hear someone walking up towards my room. I breath nervously before rushing out of my bed, hiding somewhere. I look at a man entering the room and stepping in as the door gets shut behind him. Him again... He really wants me dead. Well, let's end him and for good. I rush up behind Connor Jordan who turned around at the same time. I was about to attack him when the hunter stabs me with a syringe in the neck, injecting me something. Wow... what is happening? Why can't I move? I gasp before he pushes me around and lays me down on the hospital bed.

- Don't bother. It's a paralytic, tells me seriously, the hunter as he saw me trying to move.

The man lifts up my lips and sticks another syringe slowly into my gums to withdraw several milimeters of my werewolf venom. No... what is he doing? Why does he need that? I groan in pain as I can't move. However, I felt myself changing. Connor pulls the syringe out of my mouth and pats my face, smirking. He quickly turns around and rapidly exits the hospital room. I grunt and growl upset and frustrated as I try to fight the paralytic. Come on! After a long moment, I finally manage to super-speed to the door of the room. I open it, chasing after Connor, but when I get into the hallway, I remark that he hunter is already gone and far. Damn it...

Connor's P.O.V.

I enter my trailer, eating an apple at the same time while using a beaker and a bunsen burner to distill the werewolf venom I stole from the Mayor's son. That guy couldn't be a vampire, after every bullets I shoot at him and the stake... He had to be something else and lucky for me, he is what I thought he was. I look at the beaker and the venom to see if everything is going fine. Apparently, yes... I turn around and sit down at the little table in my trailer, which is covered in newspaper clippings and other files that I found. This town is a gold mine for men like me... I pick up the article titled "Still no suspect in church shooting" which talks about what I did in the church... But only few know about it. I put the paper back down and take the letter Pastor Young wrote for his daughter, April. Right down this letter, there is a note where I wrote "Tyler Lockwood, Vampire + Werewolf." That guy is special... I continue eating my apple as I pick up two files, one labeled "Jeremy Gilbert" and one labeled "Elena Gilbert". That young Gilbert boy is as intriguing as his sister. I open Jeremy's file and begin to read it to learn more about that boy.

Gillian's P.O.V.

Kyle and I haven't really slept last night, we mostly drank and talked, catching up what we missed in each other's life. I missed my friend so much. Him and I often got in trouble whenever we were spending time together but we always managed to get away from them. Even dad isn't aware of few things we did... Fortunately, if my father would have known everything Kyle and I did, I'd probably be still locked up in the basement. Kyle and I are running around the woods as the boy is chasing after me. I laugh as I zigzag between the trees, trying to get away from my friend.

- Kyle, leave me alone! Ah! I run a bit more before stopping behind a tree as I laugh. I face my friend who is at the opposite of the tree looking at me with a smirk.

- Do you really think I'm going to leave you alone? Have you forgot who I am? laughs, my friend as he tries to catch me by the right with his vampire speed. However, I move to the left in a rush, laughing at the same time.