90. Each summer has a story... What's yours?

Elena's P.O.V.

- "Hey Bonnie, How is the summer almost over, and yet I feel like I got nothing done? Sounds like you're having fun traveling with your mom. I still don't know how I'm supposed to do this whole college thing without you. And Caroline agrees; she spent the whole summer designing the color palette for our dorm room, while Tyler's been away helping some wolf pack in Tennessee. Matt and Rebekah have been sending postcards. I think they're in Amsterdam now...or was it Prague? I can't keep track, and honestly, I'm not sure I really want to know. Anyway, I can't wait to see you. When do you get back? Love, Elena." I finish to type an email to send to Bonnie like I have been doing all summer long. I can't believe we are about to enter college and she isn't here. It feels like she is missing everything because her, Caroline and I have always planned to go to college together. It was kind of a promise we made to each other. I guess Rippie-Gillian will replace her for a while... Without really replacing Bonnie herself.

All summer long, I spent it with Damon. Lots have happened since the graduation day. Jeremy is back to the livings and is now living with us at the Salvatore Boarding House. Bonnie is in Europe with her mother for the summer break and we still don't know when she is coming back. Caroline has been making plans all summer while keeping track of Tyler to make sure he comes back to her since Klaus allowed him to. Matt has been travelling the world with Rebekah and I sincerely don't know when they are coming back. That makes a lot of people that I don't know when they are coming back... Gillian, Kol and the little Meryll all live in the little shed outside the Boarding House as they couldn't live with us anymore. Well, Gillian being an emotionless-bitch again, made it impossible for us to live together. Especially since she has been all Ripper around me. Well, I can't really blame her, I did turn Katherine into a human and... She doesn't know yet that her mother isn't dead. I guess she'll know soon enough... Damon didn't want to tell her for two main reasons. First, she would probably not believe him. And second, Gillian will certain need more than just words to believe us. And seriously, will she even believe him? Stefan is still gone, out of everyone's life... Even his daughter which kind of surprise all of us. I guess he finally understood that she was useless in his life... Anyway. I am in bed with Damon, him on top of me as he kisses my body, making tickles. I giggle joyfully while trying to push him away. However, being stronger than me, he forces himself on top of me, crushing me down. I laugh even more before he crashes his lips onto mines. God, I love him...

Caroline's P.O.V.

I am in the living-room of my house, packing all of my stuff in boxes with mom's help, while making sure I don't forget anything. All summer long, I have planned this to be amazing! I have the color palette for my dorm room which I will be sharing with Gillian, I have all of my clothes, all of my girl stuff, plus extra which will always be needed. I can't wait to share my dorm with Gi. Even if she isn't completely herself due to her lack of emotions, she is still my best friend. I know mom is sad to see me living, but she is also so excited and proud for me... She has been telling me all summer long how proud and how much she loves me. And Tyler... Well, I know he is with his wolf pack, but he can finally come back home since our graduation day. I kind of take it badly that he didn't even come to see me at least once. I know his pack is like his life, his priority. He is a leader and in wolf life it's a huge role. But still... Well, at least, I had him on the phone and I could hear his voice which I deeply missed. Speaking of having him on the phone, I am actually talking to him right now while mom is taping the boxes to close them definitely.

- Don't worry, I already sent them your application, Tyler. All you have to do is register for classes and show up! I say to my boyfriend with a motivated tone while putting all my wait on one of the boxes to help my mother tape it. God, there is so much stuff here...