31. The key for a curse

Man's P.O.V.

What is he doing? I've been waiting for an hour now. I hope she's still unconcious. I am sitting in the driver seat when a black SUV arrives and parks right next to my car. I get out of the engine and walk toward it. The black window of the driver seat roll half way down, letting me see the man wearing only sunglasses and a cap.

- Where is she? He asks me, sounding like he was sure I would have failed.

- In the trunk, I answer while showing the trunk of my car, I did exactly what you said.

- Good, put her in the back, I turn around and walk over my trunk to open it. The girl is still unconscious. I might have put too much vervain... Oh well. I take the girl to go lay her down on the trunk of the SUV. I close the trunk and walk back to the man. Thank you for your help.

- Is there anything else? I ask the mysterious man.

- One more thing. Come closer, please. I walk closer to him, slowly. Why would he asks me to come closer? Closer. He rolls completely down his window. I get even more closer when suddenly, the man grabs me and bites me in the throat. I could feel my blood going away of my body until darkness consumes me.

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I'm in the bathroom finishing preparing myself. Why Elena haven't come yet? I sigh as I put my tooth brush down. I think I'll ask Gillian to come to the Grill with me later to play some pool a bit. It's been a long time since we played. And I probably will tell her about my feelings for Bonnie.

- Yo, Elena! I call my sister while knocking on her door. She doesn't answer first so I knock again.

- what Jeremy? She asks as she enters the bathroom. Elena grabs her perfume and puts some.

- well it's almost going to be time to go to school and you're... You just put perfume? You don't even shower or anything? I ask frowning confused at my sister.

- I got up early today Jer. Do you really think I would go to school smelling like trash? I chuckle and roll my eyes before the both of us exit the bathroom.

Caroline's P.O.V.

- So Sarah attacks Tyler and he pushed her away and she tripped and she fell and she hit her head, I explain to Damon while preparing myself to go to school.

- Does Matt remember anything? He questions as he leans on my door frame.

- Hmm, I respond shaking my head and applying natural lipstick, he thinks he blacked out but I think they were both compelled by Katherine. That's why I covered for Tyler and said it was an accident.

- Yeah, I don't understand that. The guy is a tool.

- Gee, duh. Tyler getting blamed for Sarah's death just opens up questions that he can't answer and do you really think that it's a good idea for him to tell his mom he's a werewolf? I ask frowning. God, it must be so complicated for him right now. I remember how it was for me at the beginning if being a vampire, so I can imagine how it is as a werewolf.

- Well, no, answers Damon, rolling his eyes like what I say was obviously stupid.

- And that werewolf road leads straight to Vampire Boulevard! I thought I was thinking fast on my feet, I tell him as I walk to my closet to put my shoes on.

- Where is your mom?

- Leading the search party for Aimee Bradley. They haven't found her body yet.