72. Bombed up Grill

Connor's P.O.V.

Past and at night at Professor Shane's office

- Do you have any idea what I've been through? I ask to Professor Shane with an upset tone as I am standing in his office. I've spent the last two days chained up by an Original vampire, I inform him, frowning madly.

- So, you met Klaus? states, the man with surprise. I only know him by reputation. Apparently he's a real monster, he says, sounding not scared but almost amazed. Reckless fool...

- He's a vampire-werewolf hybrid. Do you know how hard it is to kill them? I explain and ask him madly while slowly stepping toward the man.

- From what I gather, you have to remove their head or their heart. That is according to lore. I'm just speculating, explains me, the Professor.

- I had to figure out how to do it on my own. I could have used some of this occult Professor knowledge of yours. Then again, you've always been slow when it comes to providing answers, I tell him, frowning madly as the man sighs.

- We had a deal. I'll give you answers about your hunter's mark when its grown to completion, reminds me seriously, the Professor.

- In other words, kill as many vampires as possible, I state before sighing.

- Come on, Connor, why do you think I sent you to Mystic Falls? There's no shortage of vampires. That town is practically infested, asks and tells me, Professor Shane with a smirk. I stare at him, frowning madly as I look at him sitting in his desk chair. What is he playing at? Listen, there's a witch mixed up in all of this. She's important to what I have planned. I want to be kept out of harm's way, informs me, Professor Shane with seriousness. He is kidding me, right?

- Anybody gets in my way. Anybody. They're dead, I reply to him with seriousness and darkness in my voice. Anything supernatural has to die!

- Okay, replies, the man as he looks like he knows I won't change my mind. Sure, I'll occupy her myself. Just do what you do. The less I know about it, the better, answers, Shane seriously while staring at me.

Back to present day

Stefan's P.O.V.

- What's this? asks me, Damon as I am finishing to do the pancakes I made for Gillian. My little girl is so sad, so hurt, so mad... She didn't even slept last night. So I decided to make some pancakes for her this morning.

- I made pancakes for Lilou. She hasn't slept at all last night, she silently cried most of the night. So, I thought I could make some pancakes for her since I know she loves them, I respond to my brother as I put the last pancake in the stack of pancakes. I put the pan in the sink and turn around to face my brother again.

- How thoughtful of you, replies, Damon with a smile. I see him about to take one. However, I step quickly up to him and slap his hand out.

- There are not for you, I say with seriousness which caused my brother to roll his eyes.

- What did you both fight and argue about last night? She seemed very pissed at you despite her uncontrollable rage towards Bozo. I never saw her like that before. I mean, I did saw her mad... even angry but not that furious, asks and tells me, Damon, lightly frowning at me. I look away, kind of avoiding his eyes as I can't tell him the real reason. I promised it to Klaus and even if I didn't, I can't have my brother, my daughter and my friends having their memories erased.

- We fought about Elena I simply answer before turning around to go wash up the pan and the bowl I used to make the pancakes dough.

- Again? questions, Damon, which doesn't seem to surprised him much. I nod and quietly sigh. I hate lying to my brother but it's better this way. Should we call momma Kath for her again? proposes, Damon as I finish cleaning the ustensiles. I turn around and lean on the sink as I wipe my hands with a cloth.