101. Every possession begins in a mind...

Katherine's P.O.V.

- Guess who? I exclaim to Matt Donovan who is sitting on a park bench in the middle of the Town Square of Mystic Falls. Disguised as Elena, since I "kindly" took possession of her body, I approached him from behind and placed my hands over Matt's eyes to cover them. What a waste to cover those gorgeous blue eyes, I know, but it's only for few seconds...

- Hmmm. I wonder, he replies playfully, faking that he seems to actually think. Elena Gilbert? He says with a guessing tone. Unbeknownst to him that he isn't actually speaking to Elena Gilbert but me, Katherine Pierce...

- Yep, I say joyfully, removing my hands from his eyes and placing a kiss on his cheek. The boy smiles and looks up at me with his ocean eyes. Oh, Matty Blue-blue... I have to admit there are sides I despise in being Elena Gilbert, but some are really nice. I softly laugh and then walk around the bench to sit next to Matt.

- You're in a good mood! He tells me with a slight surprised tone. Though, he does seem happy to see "me" in a good mood. Or should I say Elena...

- Well. It's a good day! We're alive, I remind him joyfully as he lightly moves to the side to give me more space on the bench. Alive... I like the sound of that word.

- Yes, we are. We're partying tonight, he responds with a smile, looking ready and excited to party tonight. I guess having his Lockwood friend back makes him happy, too. Anyway, who wouldn't be ready to party?

- Yes, we are! I agree, nodding my head up and down and smiling back at him. God, he really doesn't see nothing... Either, I'm really good at acting like Elena or he's really blind. I look around the Town Square, feeling free and well.

- So, what did you want to talk to me about? He asks me, reminding me that I contacted him two hours ago to meet here. Oh right...

- Are you still drinking vervain? I demand him, the two of us looking at each other's eyes with seriousness.

- No. I wear this bracelet, he answers and explains to me with a reminding tone. I watch him raising the bracelet to eye level, uncovering it of his sleeve. In case anyone needs my blood, remember? He tells me with the same tone. Right... That's kind of you Matty Blue-blue...

- This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you... I tell him with a slight sorry tone. Matt frowns confused at me. Rapidly, I rip the bracelet from his wrist before throwing it on the groan. Argh! The vervain burned my skin... It's never a pleasant feeling. Ouch! I complain before blowing on my fingers.

- What are you doing? I need that! He asks and tells me seriously, pointing at his bracelet on the ground while staring at me like I'm crazy to have done that.

- Long story short, I'm Katherine. Not Elena, I confess to the boy, while weakly smirking.

- Katherine is dead, he tells me, seeming confused and suspicious after this revelation. Though, he doesn't seem to really believe me either...

Not exactly... While you guys were all playing drinking games, toasting to what a horrible person I am, I was plotting a way to passenger myself into Elena's cute little head, I admit to the Bus Boy, giving him a fake sorry smile. I mean, they should have seen it coming... They know they need more to take me down once and for all. I'm stronger than that. Smarter than that.

- Oh my god... Whispers, Matt, looking horrified by me. Now, I'm going to get hurt... I see him starting to get up to leave, but I grab his arm to stop him. Not too fast, boy, I still have things to deal with and they concern you...