75. New Orleans... worse than Mystic Falls?

Damon's P.O.V.

I slowly wake up, feeling the ray of sunlight laying on my bed up to my face as I hear birds singing outside. Last night was... unexpected and hot. Who knew Elena needed to be a vampire to express her feelings for me. I remember kissing her sweet skin and lips before she rolled us over and did the same thing with my body. It quickly got heated, leading to my bed. I slowly open my eyes when I discover that Elena isn't laying down next to me anymore. Where is she? Is she at school already?

- Elena? I call the brunette with a sleepy voice while looking around with my sleepy eyes.

- Hey, I hear the brunette saying from behind me. I turn around and watch her walking out of the bathroom with my shirt on over her black lingerie. She walks over to me before jumping into the bed next to me.

- Thought you might've left, I tell her with still a sleepy voice as I look at her. I put my head on her stomach to caress it.

- No I don't have to be at school for... she holds her wrist up and looks at it as if there's a watch. At least twenty minutes ago, she says with a smile before she grabs my head and kisses me. I kiss her back, smiling at the same time before pulling away. I gently play with her hair when Elena looks at me with a confused look but a smile spread on her face. What's that face?

- What face? I ask her, smiling even more.

- That face, she repeats with a happy smile.

- I'm happy, I whisper as I smile again at her. Elena smiles back before we kiss each other again. The brunette rolls on top of me and lifts my chin up with her finger as we continue to kiss.

She then slowly go down my cheek, my jaw, my neck, my chest and finishes by my stomach, kissing and sucking on my skin. I close my eyes appreciating the feeling as I feel her travelling her left hand on my chest. I re-open my eyes to look down at her when I remark Elena looking up at me, smiling. I roll us over and go on top of her. I immediately go down to her stomach and place kisses on it which caused the brunette to close her eyes and breath heavily. I slowly go up until reaching her lips and putting a pressure on them. We continue to make out, me kissing down her neck and sucking on it when I feel her nails digging into my back. I pause for a moment as I feel them digging harder. Am I bleeding? Oh... I don't care. I go back down to her neck, kissing it with as much passion as I can give her.

Stefan's P.O.V.

- This is a disaster! exclaims, Caroline with an upset tone as she frowns upset.

- Look, we don't know anything for sure, I reply to her with a calm voice as I fold the blanket she let me borrow for the night.

- Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids! answers and reminds me, the blonde vampire as she speaks with the same tone. She faces me, still frowning.

- No, it's not. A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way, I reply, trying to change her mind and mostly to reassure myself.

- We already know it's affecting her. She's become Damon's lapdog, tells me, Caroline which makes me giving her a look. It's true! exclaims, the blonde vampire. Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do... she does. She's right... I know she is right, but I hate to know that it is right. We need to do something, tells me, Caroline as she gets her phone out and is ready to call Elena. No, she can't tell Elena yet...

- Wait, no, hold on Caroline, I begin to say as I walk up to her and stop her from calling her brunette vampire friend. This isn't gossip. You can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure.