74. Fire of anger rushing through my veins

Gillian's P.O.V.

I slowly wake up as I feel a hand gently and delicately travelling up and down my back. I can feel my face resting on something warm and muscled. I smile, still having my eyes closed as Kol brings his hand to my cheek to caress it. Last night was amazing... And not only because of what happened between us but because I was in another world for a moment, where I had nothing to worry or think about. I gently move my hand, caressing his chest as I let my head on it. I don't know how it is possible, I barely know him, but I love him already. I don't know if it is crazy of me or even possible to love someone this fast, but I think I do love him. I just hope Uncle Damon and dad will understand... Well, it's not the problem right now, anyway. I place a kiss on his chest before getting on my left elbow to look down at him with a smile.

- Morning, Beautiful, whispers, Kol as he places some hair behind my ear with his left hand as he gently smiles at me.

- Morning, Handsome, I whisper back as I bring my right hand from his chest to his cheek. Kol places his left hand on the back of my neck before beginning to sit upright. However, he pushes me down and gets on top of me as he crashes his lips onto mines. The two of us smile against each other's lips before he pulls away. I close my eyes as I feel him kissing the tip of my nose.

- Last night was amazing, he whispers as I open my eyes again. I smile and nod positively as I play with some of his hair.

- Yes, it was, I whisper back while staring into his chocolate eyes. Kol smiles happily before he places his head on my chest. I just remarked that the two of us are still naked... I run my fingers delicately through his hair as his arms envelope my back. The Original vampire places a kiss on my chest and then on my stomach, giving my butterflies before he looks up at me.

- I'd like to... hum, maybe we... he says, looking and sounding nervous suddenly. He takes his right arm away from my back and places his hand on my cheek again. I love you and you're... absolutely gorgeous, Gillian. I know that you might think I am saying this just to make you feel nice with me and all because I am over a thousand years old... But I truly think it. I love you more than I probably should and... Kol takes a deep breath in and out, like he is trying to get his nervousness away. I smile, still holding him as it kind of amused me to see him this nervous. He usually is a confident guy... I would like to take you out if you're agreeing? I smile and lightly laugh as I see his cheek lightly blushing. The Original vampire smiles back as he looks down for a small moment.

- You mean, you would like to take me on a date? I ask him, lightly playing with him and his nervousness. It's not every days that I see him like this... Kol lightly rolls his eyes despite his smile.

- Yes, on a date. Just the two of us, doing normal stuff and being romantic, he tells me as he approaches his lips from mines. I laugh again as I grab his face with my hands stopping him before he even has time to give me a kiss.