92. Eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgangers...

Stefan's P.O.V.

It's night-time outside and I am walking down at street, passing Road 29. I don't know how I got there, nor how I even got out of the safe... I don't even know what day we are nor what time it is. But what I know is that I am so hungry that I could devour anyone crossing my path. The hunger feeling, the dizziness, my legs feeling weak to each of my steps... And that constant thought about my daughter... How come I haven't find a phone yet? She must think I am dead or something similar to that horrible thought... What is she doing? How is she? Did Damon watch over to her? Is Kol still with her? So many questions boiling my mind and yet, I don't even tell you half of those answers... Argh, that dizziness... I'm so tired and sweaty. Walking feels like a core right now. Oh... Interesting... People go there to enjoy themselves at this time usually... I tiredly walk up toward a bar, remarking that broken neon on the door. Great... I open the door and step in tiredly, almost stumbling over my own feet. It's empty... Just a waitress with short blonde hair is cleaning the bar. It is always one person to taste... She turns around when she heard the door getting opened, letting me see the name on the tag. "Jo"... Mmh...

- Hey, man. Last call was 4 hours ago. If you want some coffee, I could put some on, or... She tells me with a suggestive tone, pointing lightly at the coffee pot behind the bar. Right... It's not coffee that I want. Quietly and tiredly, I walk toward her non-stop, staring deadly, dangerously and hungrily at her. I can feel my mouth watering up just by the thought of her blood in my mouth and hearing her heart pumping the red liquid. I need it! My face vamps out and I bite into her neck without hesitation. Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahh! Screams, the waitress with pain and fear in her voice. That sugar taste... So good! I can feel my strength slowly coming back, the dizziness disappearing, which feels great. I continue to feed a bit more before stopping, pulling away from her.

- Run. RUN! I say before shouting at her with madness. Without waiting, Jo, the waitress, runs away from me, clearly scared. Ughh!! I need more... I don't have enough strength to do much... With the blood rolling down my chin, I turn around and walk outside of the bar, still looking tired and weak. What...? What's that burning feeling? I look up at the sky, seeing the sun starting to rise slowly. No... I fall onto my knees as my skin starts to burn. No! Why...? How...? Groaning in pain, I look at my hand, realizing I do not have my daylight ring anymore. Where is it? Who took it? Silas? I continue to groan in pain, starting to scream as smoke begins to fly from my burning body... Gillian...

Gillian's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bed, my eyes wide open as I gasp. What horrible nightmare I just had... Like this constant feeling about my father being in danger isn't enough, now I'm dreaming about him dying... Lovely... I sit upright and pass my hand over my forehead, taking some sweat off. I take a deep breath at the same time as I feel something heavy hanging around my neck. Heavier than usually... I look down at the necklace around my neck. There is the red pendent that dad offered me on my birthday the day he gave his life to Klaus to safe my own from werewolf venom and his daylight ring hanging next to it. I take the daylight ring and look at it for a moment with sad eyes. I just wish it could be around his finger right now, instead of around my neck... He can't go out in the sun now and... That exactly what I dreamed... Isn't that weird? Was just a bad feeling because I know I have the ring or... Could it be more? I bring the ring closer to my face and place a kiss on the object. We'll find you, dad... I promise you. I let a new heavy breath out when I hear a sudden voice coming from another room. Kol...

- Do you want some cereals? I hear my fiancé asking kindly to someone.

- Yes, please. And a jus too because I took the glass but not the jus, answers, the sweet voice of Meryll, giggling lightly of herself for forgetting the jus. I crack a smile as I get up from the bed.