79. Ready to die...?

Stefan's P.O.V.

I slowly open my eyes, waking up. Where am I? I don't recognize the walls or even the decoration. I frown confused as I slowly turn my head to look behind me. Rebekah...? Oh God... I fell asleep here. I told Gillian I was coming back... Well, I guess she must still be pretty upset with me. But still, this won't help anything. She was already mad that I left her aside because of Rebekah, now if she knows I slept with the Original she... Argh! I look at the chair setting near the furniture and see my clothes on it. Damn it! Rebekah's arm is around me as she is still sleeping. I slowly and delicately take it off to not wake her up. I get out of bed discretely, rushing to the chair. I turn around, making sure she did not wake up before puting my clothes with my vampire speed. I have to sneak out of here and quick... I take my jacket to put it on before opening the door... Great.

- Leaving so soon? Questions, Klaus, standing before me with a serious and not happy look. Like I needed him to catch me sneaking out... 

Rebekah's P.O.V.

After hearing someone talking, I woke up and look at my door. What? What is Stefan doing up and fully clothes and most importantly, what is Niklaus doing here? If I left his house it is not for him to come barge at my house without even telling me. I get out of my bed in a rush, going to my bathroom. I put a robe on, walking back inside my bedroom and toward the men.

- This is my place, Nik, and I don't appreciate you invading my privacy like some kind of creeping Tom, I say, telling my thoughts to my brother with an angry tone.

- Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst, smirks, Klaus as he walks in my bedroom, but I do have some urgent business. Or have you forgotten... Our paranoid brother Kol is running around with the white oak stake and homicide on the brain? reminds me, Nik with a serious and upset tone as he faces Stefan and I.

- He tried to kill me last night. I didn't forget, I say, reminding him what happened as well.

- Yes, well, unfortunately he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers, answers and complains, the Original Hybrid.

- Oh, poor Nik, I fakely pout at him for a second. How ever will you get your way without your precious daggers? They were so handy when you wanted to end a conversation with one of us! I reply with sarcasm mixed up with an angry tone while frowning.

- Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him over the edge, he says seriously as he stares at me before glancing at Stefan. And I count on Gillian to calm him down and talk some sense into him, but it could take more, Niklaus looks back down at me, frowning. We need to put him down before he does any more damage. Now, I know you have the last dagger, and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over, tells and orders, Nik to me.

- Mmh, and leave myself unprotected? You can file that request under 'no chance in hell.', I respond to him seriously and angrily. Be gone by the time I have showered. Lurkers aren't welcome here, I say angrily before turning around and walking back to my bathroom. Who the hell does he think he is?

Stefan's P.O.V.

- I need that dagger, Stefan. Talk some sense into her, tells me, Klaus with a serious tone after Rebekah left her bedroom to go to her bathroom and turned the water on to take her shower.

- Why don't you talk some sense into her? I'm headed home to play prison guard to Damon and to attempt to make peace with my daughter. He's on lockdown ever since Kol compelled him to kill Jeremy last night and I fought with her last night, I ask and tell him with an annoyed and slight upset tone. Klaus and I are face to face.